Community post

Discussion

December 2016 Babies!

View Full Post

Hi ladies,

I know we're all sad to be here, but yay for holiday babies?

TTC #1, since July 2015. Cycle 3 after miscarriage. I'll be starting studying this month in an intensive bootcamp style course so will just try BD every other day and will drink more water.

Timing-wise probably isn't the best time to conceive, but because this baby making business is taking longer than we thought, we're not going to put it on hold.

to everyone and :)

305 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

181 - 190 of 305 Replies | Last Page

Bfn going in for blood cant stand the wait my clear blue look like it had a faint yesterday breast still sore

8 years ago

Hi Ladies,
I haven't posted in a while either because it was the boring part of the TWW. I'm 8dpo today, and I'd been noticing yesterday that my sense of smell was starting to bother me again alot - which was a big sign for me last time with Oscar.

Sooo....although it was really early, I took a FRER with FMU and Idk...I think there is something there. I found out at 9dpo with Oscar, and I'd been crampy for the last couple of days although I'm not due for AF till next week. Check it out - should be on my profile.

I'll test again tomorrow and see if it gets any darker. Last time I had a shadow like this it was a chemical though, and went away at 14dpo, so I'm not getting my hopes up until line is really dark.

Congrats to new BFPs! I'm sorry the AF has caught some of you. Good luck on the group that's testing this week.

8 years ago

BFN with FMU... I think I'm out period 1 day late but I have recently been irregular so that might be that for an explanation

8 years ago

I'm sorry trying for another . Bring on the new year a loads of baby dust !!!

Calvin girl I see a faint line anyway I looked at it . Keep us posted !!!

Xoxo im sorry for the BFN. At least the blood work will confirm

8 years ago

I'm kind of freaking out right now...I'm 16DPO/CD26 and for the past days have had brown spotting. A lot of experts says that IB only lasts for about 1-2 days and so this doesn't look normal IB to me...what could be happening?

8 years ago

I see a line Calvingirl. Try testing with a digital tomorrow morning.

So.... I did not get my AF. I had a little bit of spotting for about 3 hours yesterday. *TMI Alert* There wasn't any on the pad. It was just spotting mixed with CM.
Took an HPT this morning - BFN. I've been feeling nauseous all morning and my back is killing me! Also having acne breakout. But nothing that can tell AF apart from PG symptoms, except for the nauseuousness - which is new to me.

What do you guys think? A shy bean or is my AF playing tricks with me?

User ImageUser Image

8 years ago

WinterLJ: I think we're almost on the same boat. No idea what's happenning. I'm sorry am not of much help here! But I can feel your pain .

Let me know if/when you're planning to test again.

Best,
DP

User ImageUser Image

8 years ago

Aquapd, this is insane, isn't it? I tried going online against my better judgement to learn more about IB and it was scary! The possible things that could be wrong is abundant. I have not tested yet but I'll test tomorrow or Sunday. with your symptoms and hopefully it is a shy bean...

8 years ago

Good Morning/afternoon Ladies,

Trying - don't count yourself out until she's here regardless of temps. I have read that those are not always accurate way to find out .

Aquapd and winterj - that is seriously not something to worry about it is spotting could be implantation could be your body getting ready to start. I have known many women that have bleed the first few months (spotting) during the time they were supposed to get their period and had healthy babies.

Calvingirl - realistically 8dpo is pretty early to test. Each pregnancy can be different. I do see a faint line. But it could be the test itself. I agree with the ladies test on a digital or wait a few more days. I'm wishing a for you.

AFM- according to my charts I'm 4dpo not much to tell some pressure mild cramping but not AF like. Gassy, bbs feels heavy/full they felt like they were on fire yesterday. But that usually happened around this time. Temps are doing good so far. I am keeping positive but don't want to get my hopes up. Hope all is well ladies. Now let's see those

Praying for baby number 3!

8 years ago

I started a January 2017 forum (forgot to add Babies to the title..oops)
Af finally showed for me a few hours ago...

Good Luck!

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo