Community post

Discussion

December 2016 Babies!

View Full Post

Hi ladies,

I know we're all sad to be here, but yay for holiday babies?

TTC #1, since July 2015. Cycle 3 after miscarriage. I'll be starting studying this month in an intensive bootcamp style course so will just try BD every other day and will drink more water.

Timing-wise probably isn't the best time to conceive, but because this baby making business is taking longer than we thought, we're not going to put it on hold.

to everyone and :)

305 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

281 - 290 of 305 Replies | Last Page

eskimo - Pretend its a blanket for someone you don't know :) I kinda want to POAS but OPK - I have some left. hmmmmm.

Kentucky - Thank you!!! I hope so!!!!

TTC #4 User Image

8 years ago

Ughh ladies I'm having a morning in a half let me tell you!!

I was so excited last night to wake up today to take me temp. That didn't happen I was woken up at 515 this morning to a phone call from my sister. She was on her way to my house from Arizona and broke down. Luckly on 20 min from my house.
Went to pick her up called AAA I guess her fuel pump is donzo!
Then she was going to get her stuff out of the truck before it got towed and her car key broke.. Did I mention she was coming here to go to court to finalize her divorce Today and had to be there at 830. She has like no money can't work until the divorce is finalized. I was going to go to work my aunt was going to take her the the court and her battery dies. Needless to say I took off work . I don't know if it was the abrupt wakeup this morning but I feel like crap and super queezy. No real cramps other than gas. I hope she doesn't show and this is all good things!! Other then my rough start.

Praying for baby number 3!

8 years ago

Wow what a day for you miam.

So still no AF. Feeling some craps but nothing as bad as the other night. But feel so bloated lately. So today is cd24 and I either have a 24 or 25 day cycle so we will see. If nothing I'll test on Sunday. Been just trying to keep my mind busy and not going 100 miles a min thinking about everything. And trying not symptoms spot. Guess we will see. Good luck everyone.

We have 3 kids and trying to TTC for #4 Kaitlyn 11/17/2004 Abigail 05/14/2007 Eli 12/19/2013

8 years ago

Hi ladies I just wanted to say your symptoms all sounds promising! I just got my bfp - very faint yesterday 9dpo and a clearer faint bfp today at 10dpo. I noticed that you had been taking about vivid dreams and I wanted to share my obvious symptoms this time as I have always been sceptical about whether or not the symptoms actually happen! So my obvious symptoms so far with bfp;

Ovary twinges both left and right from o day
Mild uterine cramping on and off
VERY vivid dreams/ nightmares
A few shooting pains through bbs
And most recently low down back ache/cramping

I hope you don't mind me posting and just want to pass on my baby dust to you all and wish you the very best (here's hoping for bfps all round!!)

8 years ago

Sunny sky thank you for your post.

Ok ladies who's tested and getting BFPs????

AFM it's early morning on 13DPO and cycle day 31. I had some mild cramping yesterday . No sore BBs still just some random shooting pains in them . Xervix high, closed and medium . I feel like AF will tear her ugly face today or tomorrow

8 years ago

Hi Ladies,

I still haven't gotten my period. I went in for a blood work on Thursday and my progesterone level was only 0.3ng/ml indicative of no pregnancy. So I'm waiting for my period to start so that we could try for the next cycle.

Have a great ttc journey you guys. to all!! I'm going over to the forum for January babies. You guys have been soooo supportive. It made this cycle a little more bearable.

Thanks much,
DP

User ImageUser Image

8 years ago

Well I'm out. I started my period today. And that means I'm having the laparoscopy done Monday and see what happens from there. But husband and I have decided to get a second opinion on everything and until then I'm going on birth control. We are gonna start trying again at the end of the Summer. Thank you ladies for all the encourgagment and good luck to everyone.

We have 3 kids and trying to TTC for #4 Kaitlyn 11/17/2004 Abigail 05/14/2007 Eli 12/19/2013

8 years ago

Hey ladies :)

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Miam-I'm sorry you had such a sucky day. I hope you ad your sister ca at least enjoy some time together.

Dailey- I hope today was your BFP

Sunny-super congratulations that is awesome.

Kentucky- I hope stays far far away!

AFM-yesterday had sore bbs but AF due tomorrow. Woke up FMU- FRER test was a I am shocked. Like super shocked. And so excited. I cried for a while just happy. Love you all.

Hope everyone gets the

TTC #4 User Image

8 years ago

Koren I started yesterday. And it's been bad. Like clots and stuff. Im not sure if it was a chemical but it was on time.

8 years ago

Congrats sunny and Korean!!

I'm sorry Dailey.

AFM- I am super sad today . the last two days I have been sick to my stomach bad headaches dizzy my sence of smell is kicking in, and just emotionally and physically drained. I have been getting weird pinching and pulling mild cramps and pressure, but nothing like when AF starts. I woke up this morning and my temp went way low in the witch might be on her way. I really hope not and just hope that it was maybe my sleeping I went to bed late my room was super cold. I don't want to give up hope but I'm scared this might not be my month.

Praying for baby number 3!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo