Community post

Discussion

August 2014 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

I hope that all IUIs and IVFs will be successfull in August

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

173 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 173 Replies | Last Page

that is tough texas. they should of had a detailed plan and schedule and if they knew he was going away have someone to take his place or told you before you started meds. they obviously know about when you should be ready for he iui.

AFM, the nurse called me back and even though she was the one that screwed up with the not telling me to take lupron my levels were low enough for me to start the lupron last night. the only thing is i stopped bcp on sunday and she is telling me i have to have AF start before Monday or we will still have to cancel the cycle. so frustrating. but if that happens then i will have more lab draws and my transfer will be a little later than was originally scheduled. at least they are trying to make it work for me this month. these are my last embryos.

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

9 years ago

the trigger, i have only ever used intramuscular shots, so make sure you are using the right needle if you are doing in the abdomen (it needs to be shorter!!!) otherwise it won't absorb right. otherwise if you have the 1 inch needles do it in your thigh or gluteal. intramuscular is supposed to work better than subcutaneous anyway.

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

9 years ago

My sister is pregnant with baby #2 and my brother and sister in law are having baby in 2 months... super excited for both of them but super sad that I am not there yet.

everybody asks me when will I have a baby but I don't even tell them that we are trying... but I feel like one day I will just snap and yell at everyone to stop asking bc we are having some difficulties with getting pregnant

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Greetings ladies :)

Well, by reading the last few pages of posts it seems as though August is already screwed up and frustrating for most of us!! Praying it gets better!!!

I have my HSG Tuesday the 12th at 12:30. I am nervous and anxious for it all at the same time. Tuesday will be CD 10 for me.

AF this month was ridiculous. Usually I have long, heavy, clot-filled cycles. This cycle it was 4 days, medium/light bleeding, no clots....Leading me to think I may have a cyst as I have gotten pretty good at judging them at this point seeing as how I have had so many of them during these last 18 months. Never had them or had an issue with them in all the rest of my life until we starting TTC baby #5. >:(

We have been crazy busy school shopping at our house. School resumes Aug. 20th. 2 in HS this year, one in middle school, and one left in the upper elementary. .....

Before long I am going to be trying for baby #5 when my grandbabies are on the way!!! LOL I shouldn't joke about that, but man...that's what it feels like some days!!!

9 years ago

Sumerian - my HSG is today :) CD #11

Good luck with your HSG today, Basia30!

AFM, I'm having muscle spasms in my lower abdomen for the last hour or so. Feels exactly like a baby kicking. So not fair.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

essemkay - i had similar feeling few months back...

I am super freaked out about today

I will let you guys know later the results of HSG

Good luck Basia!!!

Me: 30 DH: 33 TTC since June, 2012 "unexplained infertility" Femera & Ovidrel trigger shot Feb. 2014, March 2014, April 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - May 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - June 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - October 2014

9 years ago

Thanks! I had my IVF transfer one week ago. Praying for a miracle!

9 years ago

Got my HSG and all my blood results today.
HSG came normal - no issues :)
I do not have PCOS - yey
Doctor thinks I have a mild case of endometriosis.
Later on this cycle I will be testing for progesterone level and after that I am good for September IUI with Clomid.

Basically the plan is to have 3 months of IUI and if they don't work we are moving on to IVF.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo