Community post

Discussion

August 2014 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

I hope that all IUIs and IVFs will be successfull in August

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

173 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 173 Replies | Last Page

I think you'll still want to use negative sperm if you are negative and the one that's going to be pregnant. They are worried about the carrier's body (you) thinking the embryo is a viral threat and sending out the antibodies to attack it. It's the same with RH-, the egg won't matter, just the carrier's status. And only if you are negative. I'm not an expert, so ask your doc, but I think this is correct. Let me know if I'm spouting crap.

9 years ago

PAbby, you using donor sperm correct? Address. You using a friend Or a sperm bank for the sprem? The reason I ask is I use Fairfax Cryobank. They go into great detail on their website about which you need. Take a look :)

9 years ago

Tj. Woooooooohoooo congratulations darling.

9 years ago

I am still waiting for the nurse to call me about the schedule and we are 4 weeks out from our frozen transfer. I am going to make my husband call Tom. Because every time I try she just keeps saying she will call me. I have now waited almost two weeks and think I should be starting meds soon...

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

9 years ago

Stay on top of them!!!

9 years ago

BFN HPT this AM. But I just got home from getting the lab draw for the blood test done.

I am sooo friggen nervous!

9 years ago

Meh. Took an hpt this morning at 13dpo and it was weird - immediately gave me a white line (posted a picture under my name if anyone's interested). After about an hour or so on my way out of the house, I looked at it again and the white line now is pinkish (didn't take a photo of that). I'm assuming the test is just messed up, so I'll test again tomorrow but I'm pretty sure I'm out this month.

I'm still plagued by the nausea, but I also have had a really bad headache for the last two days. Maybe I'm just sick.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

Rough morning. Bugged DH the past two nights to BD because I was ovulating and both nights he was too tired... then this morning right before I had to leave for work he was wanting to BD. I was livid. I get so tired of bringing my "A game" and when it's too late he's all over me. arrrggghh... so frustrating. How come guys just don't understand we have this teeny tiny window of opportunity.. why can't they just get with the program?!!

Me: 30 DH: 33 TTC since June, 2012 "unexplained infertility" Femera & Ovidrel trigger shot Feb. 2014, March 2014, April 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - May 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - June 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - October 2014

9 years ago

Well its 130pm here and I have not heard anything about my blood test I did at 830 this morning.

I am getting worried that they are not going to call me now til Monday. My doc is on vaca til Monday and his nurse told me yesterday that they were only going to be there til noon today.

I left a msg at about 10 this am saying I had the blood drawn.

I am telling you...this whole cycle has been shit.

9 years ago

Well they finally called. Blood test was also negativeas I had assumed.

Still tough to hear those words tho when they tell you for the gazzilionth time its negative :(

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo