Community post

Discussion

August 2014 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

I hope that all IUIs and IVFs will be successfull in August

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

173 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 173 Replies | Last Page

so my office is supposed to call each afternoon after i get lab work done to make any changes. today is supposed to be the start of PIO shots, medrol, and abx but my labs need to be alright for me to start them. the office closes at 4pm and they hadn't called. i had to call the oncall nurse who isn't the one who handles my scheduling

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

9 years ago

Ding Song the WITCH has come. :( i am out. try number 3 iui is a bust.

9 years ago

Dam Texas, I was hoping this would be your time *hugs* *morehugs*

I've taken two days worth of femara, three more days to go, 5mg this time. I'm real moody, not normal for me

9 years ago

So sorry Texas :( hang in there girl! Focus on the new school year and trying to find a new and improved RE.

Here's hoping that with the new RE, you will find some answers and get better care!

9 years ago

So sorry Texas...

I started to spot on Saturday so I know that I will get my AF in next few days. Got to call RE to get Clomid started and my first IUI :) I am excited about this... never been on Clomid so I hope I don't turn even more bitchy then I am during AF

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

question about Clomid:
I will be taking Clomid 50 mg days 3-7. When should I expect to ovulate? I usually ovulate between day 16 and 21. Sorry I never took Clomid and I was just wondering if Clomid will make me ovulate earlier than usually?

Texasgirl13, so sorry

SMC_future_momma, did you finally connect with someone to give you the info you needed? How frustrating!

Basia30, generally, you should expect to ovulate 5-10 days after the last dose of clomid. It made me ovulate a couple of days early - I think the raised estrogen levels from maturing additional follicles triggers an earlier LH surge.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

great :)
thanks essemkay
I know AF is coming. I have been spotting since Saturday. I wish that it would show up already so I can start this new cycle. I am excited about having IUI ... hopefully that will help

yes essemkay I did, but it was frustrating. waiting again today for a call on the time for my transfer on Wed. hopefully she calls sooner. i gues what happened the other day is that my labs were delayed, at least i had what i was supposed to start taking for that i knew, i just needed clearance from my labs to begin. those PIO shots are really affecting me this time though....hot flashes and sore boobs. all worth it in the end if we are successful though.

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

9 years ago

I'm out :( I actually thought this month would be different...again.

I feel like I don't know what to do next. I'm still working with the acupuncturist, my RE is super expensive, I'm considering visiting with a new OB that I've learned has had positive results. And another side of me says skip all this stuff and just go straight to IVF. I guess it wouldn't hurt to visit with this other OB just to get her thoughts.

I started the September board.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=65198

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo