Community post

Discussion

August 2014 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

I hope that all IUIs and IVFs will be successfull in August

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

173 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 173 Replies | Last Page

Man July has not been a kind month for us. Well may August be blessed with tons of May babies.

9 years ago

Lol august is usually my lucky month! 3 of the 4 boys are all May babies!

9 years ago

May baby would be awesome :)

and I agree - July was just weird - August must be better

another week and I will start using OPKs to check when will I ovulate :)

Maybe I can get pregnant before we get to IUI or IVF

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

That would be awesome.

9 years ago

Well I called the doc this AM to try and get a blood test done sooner since I still have no AF and no BFP.

We have agreed to do it tomorrow morning....CD 35...

I test late last night and I think maybe on invert I could see something. But this AMs test was again a BFN. So beyond frustrated! At least tomorrow I will finally know.

I am pretty sure there is not a baby :/

9 years ago

Good luck tomorrow Sumerian

9 years ago • Post starter

Thank you much for the well wishes!

I have to say...from now on I am NEVER going to check my CP again...This month has confused the hell outta me...to the point that I have no idea what to even think!!!

CP since 15 dpiui:

Sunday: MFC
Monday: HMC
Tuesday: HFC
Wednesday: HMC
Today: HSC

And today...by soft...I mean like MUSH!!!! Like around O time, but with a very closed OS.

I am gonna be the first person at that damn lab tomorrow! LOL

9 years ago

I have a really specific question regarding IVF for those of you that are experts. Here goes:

We are planning on doing an IVF cycle with me carrying my partner's eggs. We aren't sure if she is CMV + or - but I am CMV +. Should we be looking for a negative donor (sperm) since I am negative or should we wait to see what she is first? Does it really matter?

IAmPregnant Ticker

9 years ago

I'm sorry, I don't know what CMV means. I've done 3 IVFs, but that term was never mentioned to me.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

I meant to say that I am CMV negative. It is a type of virus that most people have been exposed to but can cause complications in a small percentage of cases when the donor sperm is positive and the recipient is negative (like me). We were told to use negative sperm but I wasn't sure if the same rule applied since we are using "donor" eggs.

IAmPregnant Ticker

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo