Community post

Discussion

August 2014 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

I hope that all IUIs and IVFs will be successfull in August

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

173 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 173 Replies | Last Page

Opal, that's kinda what I am hoping for. If I in fact was either having a tubal spasm or have the proximal block...I am really hoping this darn HSG helped to "flush" everything out.

We didn't see any masses or any areas appearing to be enlarged or fluid filled. Everything looked perfect...except for the dye not going thru my tube of course.

I read that the proximal blocks are usually caused from debris and mucus plus type things. I have ALL of the risk factors for proximal blockages....

Previous C-section, recurrent MC's, appendectomy, previous tubal surgery...the list goes on!

I am going to give it until Wednesday before I call the doc probably. I think the HSG just triggered an early period. PLUS, I don't want to have to call my current doc for anything unless I have no other choice. I want to get set up with the other RE and see what they do and what they have to say...

So this must be what my hubby is talking about when he is bitching that Im so damn stubborn :)

9 years ago

Talked to my current obgyn's nurse. She thinks that this is the start of a new period and not related to the HSG.

I still don't know exactly what kind of blockage I had because the doc's notes only say tubal obstruction. All I know for sure is that there was no hydrosalpinx.

Talked with the VA about going for a second opinion and for some reason, they do not allow that. However, the VA in Minneapolis handles women veteran infertility issues. So they will be sending my records to Mpls to see what the RE there thinks.

I am hoping to be taking a new job soon that will offer insurance and may have to go that route instead of thru the VA.

FML!!!!!

9 years ago

If you bleed for more than 7 days you should go to a doctor. Hopefully the Mpls Re tells you something useful

9 years ago

Current doc's nurse just called back and said its definitely a proximal blockage and he did not see anything further down the tubes that would cause any issues such as any masses or fluid build ups.

Now I am even more annoyed that he wants me to go for IVF when proximal blockages are the easiest to clear...provided it just was not a tubal spasm..which would look the same as a proximal blockage on the HSG.

They do want me to call back if the bleeding continues to be heavy past 7 days since the bleeding began. They also want me to make an apt to come and see them once this bleed stops so I can visit with the doc about the blockage and the (maybe) cyst.

I don't know what to do. Should I even go back to him at all or should I just wait and see what MPLS says???

I am so sick and tired of getting the damn run around!!

9 years ago

Oh Sumerian. I am so sorry honey. I wanna thack him.
Afm I am on 7dpiui. I don't feel anything different except extra cm, noticeable. Also had these stinging cramps but they stopped. I had no bleeding so not implantation. :( . tested this morning it was negative. I know it is early, but I just had the feeling I was pregnant, now I just feel down and not. I dunno, I just want it so bad.

9 years ago

Hi, ladies,

Sumerian, such a crazy month for you. Like opal said, hopefully it is just resetting your body. I've heard of that happening to other friends as well.

AFM, my RE finally called me. I sent him the 5 page blood work my acupuncturist did to show him my thyroid count and all they asked is if I'm now on certain drugs with this other doc. Kind of ticked me off. He wasn't putting me on drugs or even coming up with a plan so why does he care now?

My boss is considering IVF and brought me a card of a another new, young RE in town. It got me thinking about things again. I was going to not worry about this stuff until Nov but now I'm thinking, "why wait??" If AF comes next week then I'm going to call my RE to do an interview of sorts about IVF. He has a study going on that would cover $3k - $4k of the drugs, which would be helpful. I may interview this other new RE as well. Figured if I get a plan in Sept, get on BC in Oct, then implant in Nov, we could get this ball going by EOY.

9 years ago

My father in law is really good about having feelings about stuff. he calls the other day to ask if we are pregnant because all of a sudden he had a feeling. i am hoping this is a good sign, our FET is next week!!

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

9 years ago

Missed you Red. A new re can be the trick you need. SMc woohooo! Can u ask him about me? Lol

9 years ago

Well so much for not trying these few months. Who can really stop trying to conceive when you have this one ultimate goal that you've been working on for umpteen months??

So, I didn't temp or do an opk test this month but I guess with seeing the acupuncturist my hopes got up again. Based on the calendar I probably O'd around last Sunday or Monday. Yesterday afternoon I had some weird cramping that was difficult to explain. It's too early for AF. I woke up in the middle of the night feeling feverish. Now my hopes are even higher wondering if this could be a sign of implantation. I guess we'll find out next week.

Hope everyone's having a good week!

9 years ago

Red you should be 9dpo today then too like me!. Woke up today with a stuffy nose and a scratchy throat.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo