Community post

Discussion

August 2014 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

I hope that all IUIs and IVFs will be successfull in August

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

173 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 173 Replies | Last Page

We got this opal :)

9 years ago

Sumarian - I was told not to have sex for 72 hrs after HSG but I guess that was more to avoid infection.

Also the first time we bd after HSG - I got a bit of pain but it went away.

I asked the nurse if I will be bleeding after HSG and she said that probably not.

I would say that if you keep bleeding go and get it checked out or at least give them a call

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

I called them yesterday and the nurse said its normal to have light period like bleeding for 5-7 days.

Its still like a light period yet today but has become heavier. I am also passing some small clots.

She said not to worry unless I start bleeding excessive amounts like filling a pad within 2 hours or if I develop a fever, abdominal pain, or have severe cramps.

She said it was likely the BD'ing that triggered it because of the instruments they use to clamp onto the cervix to hold in it place causes some cervical trauma. And the BD'ing just irritated that area again.

So I guess I wont worry about it unless something changes :)

9 years ago

Well today's test was negative. Guess trigger is out and now the game is on. Kinda sad to see it negative. I am 6dpo.

9 years ago

Texas-Still super early. Most implantations don't occur until 9dpo and then it's still another 2-3 days before you might see it on a hpt. Crossing my fingers for you. You definitely deserve a BIG FAT POSITIVE!

Me: 30 DH: 33 TTC since June, 2012 "unexplained infertility" Femera & Ovidrel trigger shot Feb. 2014, March 2014, April 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - May 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - June 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - October 2014

9 years ago

Thank you!. Head knows to early but heart sigh wants it so bad.

9 years ago

Well, I suppose I will be calling the doc back tomorrow. Yesterday the bleeding increased from a light flow to a very heavy flow. Its still very heavy today and I am passing some HUGE clots (like 3 inch ones).

I have no fever, or abdominal pain. But I do have some pain/cramping in my right ovary area. I have had that ever since I had the IUI.

I still have that same little feeling that tells me I didn't release all the eggs during that last trigger and that I have a cyst. That would certainly explain the untimely bleeding....

Will call tomorrow to my current Obgyn and then will also work on the referral to the new one for a second opinion.

9 years ago

Definitely get that checked out Sumerian.
Fingers crossed that all is well.

9 years ago • Post starter

Saying a prayer for you Sumerian.

9 years ago

I've had a bit of that Summerian, I ended up taking provera to make sure there was nothing left. I was bfn, wasn't a mc. Not long later I concieved. I wonder if it reset my system?

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo