Community post

Discussion

August 2014 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

I hope that all IUIs and IVFs will be successfull in August

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

173 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 173 Replies | Last Page

Texas - I also have a scratchy throat - hopefully that is a good sign - and not just a cold ;)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

SOOO excited for all of you guys who are coming down the wire for hopefully a BFP!!!!

I've decided to kinda do both things. I am going to let Mpls review my chart still and see what they say. But I am also going to make another appt. with the current doc. I think he needs to know that we are not going to consider IVF and I want to know what his "Plan B" is...especially since its potentially a blockage that there are known and effective surgical and non-surgical treatment options.

I am going to wait until this bleed is over before I make this appointment, though. Today is 7 days since it started and its starting to really wind down...I figure maybe 1-2 more days and it should be done.

I should be ovulating around the 27th ish, so I will use OPKs and see if I get a BFP one. If not, then I will know it is likely a cyst hanging out in there and will for sure be going back to him to tke care of that at least.

Mpls isn't too bad of a drive from here...just under 400 miles..so if we have to make a few trips down there...so be it!

9 years ago

I am happy Sumerian that you have a plan. :) Hopefully that bleeding will stop soon and you can get some answers and positive OPK :)

9 years ago • Post starter

Summerian so you will have to have surgery for the proximal blockage or try something like Traditional Chinese Medicine.

I'm 12dpo today, I haven't tested - since I seem to get to 18dpo and 19dpo before I get AF. I have no symptoms.

I've got my 5mgs of Femara ready for my next IUI, seems so far away

9 years ago

**copied from wedmd***

A tubal cannulation would be the first thing I would want to try before anything even minimally invasive.

Tubal cannulation is less invasive than fallopian tube surgery and it may help your doctor better understand why the blockage occurred.

The doctor inserts a tube called a catheter that is guided over a wire. Ultrasound or real-time moving X-rays of the fallopian tubes may be used to guide your doctor to the correct area. The blocked area in the fallopian tube is opened up using a balloon on the catheter or with the wire.

Tubal cannulation may be done immediately after a procedure called hysterosalpingography or hysterosalpingogram. During this procedure, dye is first flushed through the catheter to identify and locate a fallopian tube blockage

There is no one around here who does Chinese medicine. Only found one person who does chakra type stuff and I felt really uneasy just visiting with them via email..so yeah...did give them any $$ LOL

Im really hoping that it was a tubal spasm. I suppose only time will tell!!!

9 years ago

i am 9dpo and to scared to test lol. i tested at 6dpo and it was negative. I should start AF on Sunday. I have yet to get any real symptoms other then nausea at times, and extra CM. Have heart burn and sore throat. But i worry that it is all in my head. But that is all normal. i will gt the tiny twinge and freak out then i remind myself its just because i have a full bladder. LOL. i just really scared to get hopeful, :(

9 years ago

Summerian, yes that is not good you would need a expericed TCM person. Would you do the surgery, who can you ask about it? I'd get an appointment.

Still early yet Texas :)

I tested 12dpo was bfn, still waiting for AF ...... 13dpo *taps fingers on armchair*

9 years ago

Opal, I have quit bleeding now and am at least getting 2 lines on an OPK! I had not been getting a second line at all, so this is good news for me.

For me, whenever I have a cyst I don't ovulate. I don't know of that's how it is for everyone..but that's always how it is for me. So I will be anxiously awaiting to see if I in fact get a BFP OPK! At least with that, I will know there is no cyst.

I am still going to let the MPLS VA RE do the chart review to see what they think. But I am also going to make an apt with my current obgyn and tell him we are not doing IVF under any circumstances. I will let him know quite frankly that I *know* there are options for my type of blockage. If he cant/wont do anything about it, then I will be asking for a referral to a doctor who will. I have to get a referral to go see someone else :/

Planning on BD'ing tho as if there are no issues. After all, a tubal spasm will look the same as a proximal blockage on the HSG. So I am keeping a tiny bit of hope that it was a spasm and not a true blockage. :))

9 years ago

Tested at 10dpo bfn:( wanna sob.

9 years ago

I've just got AF so I am out

Texas 10dpo is way to early to get a postiive, I think you are still in the running.

Summerian that is interesting getting an OPK so soon, good luck, fingers crossed for you

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo