Community post

Discussion

August 2014 IUI/IVF

I hope that all IUIs and IVFs will be successfull in August

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

173 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 173 Replies | Last Page

Thanks b for starting this topic.

9 years ago

Texas are you doing IUIs or IVFs?

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Just got off the phone with nurse - no IUI for me this month.

They want to do HSG first because I have super painful periods and they want to make sure that there is no issue with my Fallopian tubes. :(

Awe sorry b. :( my re will not do both too. I am doing iui.

9 years ago

Good morning everyone. I sure didn't think I would start off the August cycle still not knowing.. :/

Pretty sure there is no bambino, bit have to wait another 5 days for a blood test. :(

9 years ago

So sorry Sumerian that you have to wait so long :(

Well, I have a missed period. A Bfn blood test an now weird bleeding that doesn't reach a pad. I wish normal AF had just come. I'm on holiday in Rarotonga for another week, when I get home I'm going to call the Dr again.

9 years ago

Sumerian & Opal- I'm sending you ((HUGS)) what are up with these crazy cycles? So odd.

Basia- Good luck on your HSG. I know those can be frightening for some people. Mine was a piece of cake. Just breathe and "try not to stress".... but doesn't everyone say that to us infertility people anyway? LOL.

Took an OPK last night turned up positive. Went ahead and BD last night. Probably going to encourage DH again tonight. He said I need to work on incorporating more "sexy attire" into my "baby making act". HA. Any of you get those comments?

Go for another acupuncture treatment on Friday. Feel more relaxed this week. Just not stressing the next two cycles because I'm training for that half marathon.

DH had his general dr. appointment this morning and he actually mentioned to his dr. about our infertility. It's nice that he feels comfortable talking about it after 2 years. I know that's not normal for most guys but I feel like we've come along way.

How's everyone else doing?

Me: 30 DH: 33 TTC since June, 2012 "unexplained infertility" Femera & Ovidrel trigger shot Feb. 2014, March 2014, April 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - May 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - June 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - October 2014

9 years ago

I don't know what on earth is going on with everyone this month. Apparently its just not a good month for the majority of us!!! How annoying and frustrating!

I am going to call and beg for a blood test to be done tomorrow...CD 34. CD 36 is a Saturday here so essentially I will have to wait until Monday.

If there is no baby I want to stop the progesterone and move on to the next cycle!!! I do not want to drag this out any longer than it already has.

Have spent the day making phone calls in regards to if I have a medical malpractice case nor not concerning my ectopic in March of 2013. So far no for sure results as the lawyers are reviewing it to see if its plausible or not. Long story short, my US had been misread twice and hence the ectopic missed twice. I had been bleeding internally for days before I was transferred to another hospital. The US showed a baby in the tube...fetal pole, flickering heart...whole 9 yards. I subsequently MC'ed the utero baby I was also PG with (yes twins) likely due to trauma from the days of internal bleeding. Dr who removed my tube felt it was a real possibility that had the tubal PG been caught ealier...that there was a viable chance that if tube had been removed and the utero pregnancy could maybe have saved before too much trauma had occurred.

Here is hoping one of 3 things happens: 1. BFP HPT, 2. BFP blood test TOMORROW, 3. AF starts

9 years ago

I really hope we all will see very soon...

I will be this month like crazy right after HSG - maybe HSG will clean my system and allow easier access for the sperm to get to egg :)

now I just need to wait for positive OPK + hopefully that will be somewhere next weekend

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo