Community post

Discussion

Need TWW buddies! Going crazy!

View Full Post

Last month I had a CP. VF BFP on 10 dpo and stronger on 11dpo but AF came. My cycles ALWAYS follow the same pattern but this month they are different. My average is 26 days and my average ovulation is 17. I have a short LP and I am on Metformin for PCOS. I know that your cycle after a CP can be wonky but I have been having crapming and tender boobs (which is different this month) and I am weepy. I notmally start to spot at least 3-4 days before expected period but I am clear right now! I am due to start on Friday, 07/25.

We are trying for our second child. First pregnancy I had no problems concieving (but I had been off BC and on MEt for about a year) and we got pregnant on first month trying. I also spotted my entire first tirmester with DD. Now I have been off BC and on MET for 4 months and last month was first month trying.

Anyone want to go crazy in the 2 WW with me? What's your story?

136 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 136 Replies | Last Page

Well I have my fingers crossed for you!

AF was due to come on Tuesday but started this morning. Better early than late if it's gonna come I guess :-(

Baby dust to you!!!

9 years ago

Awww.... So sorry PMarple *hugs*

9 years ago • Post starter

So sorry PMarple!

TTC since 9/13 Very First , 6/5/14

9 years ago

So my temp went back up :) I am official one day late at 12 dpo and very little spotting. So I am still hopeful. Still a bfn this am with FMU.

Just a few short lived cramps here and there. I did have a short bout of nausea yesterday morning (like a minute or 2). I think I was a little nose sensitive yesterday but it was with cig smoke and that is so strong anyway I don't really want to say my super sniffer is back.

The only other thing is last night DH commented on how big my nipples were. I hadn't noticed but they did appear bigger I guess...

*fingers crossed*

Any update on anyone?

I can't load the image tag from my phone but it is

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=296525

Got my faint BFP tonight!! So excited!!

PMarple, you are not alone. I tested again on 7/24 (got anxious) and another BFN. Then menstrual cycle started a day early 7/26 :-(. Kinda bummed now and feeling like I don't want to bother trying anymore. I'm wondering if it's just in the stars for me anymore. But maybe I'm just emotional because of pms???

Congrats to you Lucy2015 and I will keep my fingers crossed Hopefulunicorn!!! I hope this is the month for you both, it's so exciting. Kinda sounds lame but discussion board with you all helps a lot. Made the TWW go by a little faster, lol. Can't wait to hear results hopefulunocorn!

Lucy, are you going to test again for a darker line?

9 years ago

I'm sorry Jmcngyal :( I know it is tough. Have you seen your doctor yet? Tried clomid? I was planning on giving my self 4 months and the asking my dr.

I did test this morning again and it is not any darker but it's still there. I'm a little paranoid because my temp dropped today big dip but still over cover. Hoping it is just a fluke. They say to stop temping after bfp but ai was going to continue for about a week...you know just so I can drive myself crazy. lol

I actually have an appointment with my OBgyn on Tue for a different reason but I am for sure going to be having a new convo with her and probably get her to draw some blood work

Temp back up slghtly this morning ( I know I gotta stop) Still very little spotting but it is still there. Test line is a little bit darker now. I seem to get better lines in the afternoon vs. FMU. I will probabl finish out the test I have and then let it go.

Any update on anyone?

Hopefulunicorn? How you doing?

So sorry to hear af showed her big ugly face to you Jmcngyal.
Lucy2015 .
I have restrained from testing for fear of a bfn. I have not had to many symptoms yet. Or maybe I have and I am ignoring them so I don't read into them. Sore boobs, last two days more frequent urination and a sore throat (this one has me stumped) and i probably am more tired than normal. Since I am only 9dpo I will hold off until at least thursday to test to many negative tests and my lovely uterus condition has me afraid to poas to frequently.
to all

TTC since 9/13 Very First , 6/5/14

9 years ago

Yay Lucy Congrats!!!!! I'm so excited for you!! Did you make a doctor's appt?

And yes, Jmcngyal I agree, the message board is truly helpful. I was feeling the exact same way, like why even bother trying anymore. Especially because this month I didn't use ovulation kits or anything, just tried to let my body do its thing and that still didn't work. I know I won't be able to just stop trying though. I get to start BD again next week so here's hoping. I know that the time I did get pregnant was the only time I ever took my temp. so maybe I'll start doing that again? Also is anyone else sick of people saying "it'll happen when it happens?" Just me?

hopefulunicorn good luck with the waiting game. We're here for you!

Thanks for the hugs, ladies.

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo