Community post

Discussion

Need TWW buddies! Going crazy!

View Full Post

Last month I had a CP. VF BFP on 10 dpo and stronger on 11dpo but AF came. My cycles ALWAYS follow the same pattern but this month they are different. My average is 26 days and my average ovulation is 17. I have a short LP and I am on Metformin for PCOS. I know that your cycle after a CP can be wonky but I have been having crapming and tender boobs (which is different this month) and I am weepy. I notmally start to spot at least 3-4 days before expected period but I am clear right now! I am due to start on Friday, 07/25.

We are trying for our second child. First pregnancy I had no problems concieving (but I had been off BC and on MEt for about a year) and we got pregnant on first month trying. I also spotted my entire first tirmester with DD. Now I have been off BC and on MET for 4 months and last month was first month trying.

Anyone want to go crazy in the 2 WW with me? What's your story?

136 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 136 Replies | Last Page

I actually have an appointment with my gyno tomorrow for something unrelated (my moms been diagnosed with stage 3 ovarian cancer and I have to see if I need to get tested for the BRCA gene) but I am going to get her to do some bloodwork and maybe check me go make sure I am closed.

Temping has been the key for me. I think it helped me feel confident in knowing that I timed everything right as best as I could. I'm a "gotta know" kind of girl and an over analyzer so it is hard for me not to be a bit obsessive and just let it go. That is why I was testing at 5 dpo (I know it was crazy!).

Sending sticky vibes and baby dust to all!

9 years ago • Post starter

Lucy2015 please update us after your appointment today....
I am going kinda crazy waiting on Thursday lol

TTC since 9/13 Very First , 6/5/14

9 years ago

So doctors did blood work and I do more in a couple of days to make sure my level is rising. She did an ultrasound to check my ovaries. We were hoping maybe we could see the sac but didn't really expect to with me being so early and we didn't but she said that was nothing to be worried about. One thing that did surprise me is she told me to stop taking my melatonin but told me ai could keep taking Tylenol pm...lol So hopefull I will see what my levels are in a few days and then hopefully see them rise again!

How is everyone?

Oh that sounds good! Are you having anymore symptoms now? Praying for

I'm just waiting out AF and looking forward to trying next week :-)

9 years ago

I'm hanging in there trying to patiently wait until at least Thursday to test lol. I'm so glad your appointment went well. pmarple I am crossing my fingers for you to get your bfp this cycle.

9 years ago

Not really much except a little nausea here and there. Spotting stopped all together. Pmarple. How many dpo are you and when do you expect Af?

10 dpo expect af Monday the 4th

9 years ago

Thank you hopefulunicorn. I'm crossing my fingers for you too! Have you tested at all yet or still holding strong?

9 years ago

Holding strong because I only have one test left at home..... I have resisted the urge to buy any during the day since I wont test at work. Plus I have this nagging feeling I am out this month. But I know its not over til AF shows her ugly face.

9 years ago

Nice, good for you! I know that "one test left" feeling all too well haha.

Sending baby dust to you!!

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo