Community post

Discussion

Need TWW buddies! Going crazy!

View Full Post

Last month I had a CP. VF BFP on 10 dpo and stronger on 11dpo but AF came. My cycles ALWAYS follow the same pattern but this month they are different. My average is 26 days and my average ovulation is 17. I have a short LP and I am on Metformin for PCOS. I know that your cycle after a CP can be wonky but I have been having crapming and tender boobs (which is different this month) and I am weepy. I notmally start to spot at least 3-4 days before expected period but I am clear right now! I am due to start on Friday, 07/25.

We are trying for our second child. First pregnancy I had no problems concieving (but I had been off BC and on MEt for about a year) and we got pregnant on first month trying. I also spotted my entire first tirmester with DD. Now I have been off BC and on MET for 4 months and last month was first month trying.

Anyone want to go crazy in the 2 WW with me? What's your story?

136 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 136 Replies | Last Page

I'm sorry Mom! I always says it's not over til is over. I have not used preseed before so I can't help you out personally but I have a friend who used it and was pregnant that cycle or the next I can remember which.
Wow I am sorry that you have to wait so long for an u/s I can say that is the only positive about being seen by a re and having a special uterus. I am seen every week starting at week 5 I believe and then turned over to my regular ob at the start of my 2nd trimester but they start beta testing immediately.

TTC since 9/13 Very First , 6/5/14

9 years ago

PMarple, that sucks. It seems like with your history they would do some blood work or something. Is it the same doctor? Do they know your history?

Mom dot give up yet... I was a POAS addict and started on 5dpo (I know it was ridiculous!) I didn't get my Very faint positive until 13 dpo. Check out my hpt images. You're not out!

9 years ago • Post starter

Thanks lucy. I kinda feel out now. But if I don't get AF by friday, I will test again. After seeing your HPTs I am holding on to hope.

User Image

9 years ago

So I about had a mini heart attack this morning. They could not see a heartbeat but they saw a gestational sac and fetal pole. Crown to rump length puts me at 6 weeks 2 days which I thought I was 8 weeks. The doctor is bringing me back in 10-14 days to do the ultrasound again. I was really upset. I had been calculating based on the first day of my last period BUT I went back and counted from when I ovulated and based on that I should be 6 weeks 1 day :) So I just think I wasn't as far along as I thought.

Oh goodness Lucy! I'm sure you'll be ok but that's always really scary. Keep us posted. Lots of hugs and love!!

Mom I considered preseed if I didn't conceive this cycle but have never used it. It's still a little early isn't it? Maybe you're not out yet!

HopefulUnicorn, I love the attitude. I remember when I was on the plane the day I was going to test I was just telling myself over and over that if it's negative, it wasn't the end of the world. Sometimes a little optimism is all you need.

I'm doing well. Just tired. I was crampy consistently the last time I was pregnant so any cramps now really freaks me out. But I also have had a little more nausea than last time so hopefully it's all a good sign. I'm just constantly worried just from experience... pray for a sticky bean for me!!!

9 years ago

Lucy that is so scary. DD didn't have a heart beat at my first appointment (8 weeks), but same as you , I calculated from my LMP, so it was just too early.

I'm definitely out this month. :( AF came today - 11 Dpo. I am going to buy preseed for this month. See how that goes. I have an appointment with my gyn In early October, If my LP is short again. I am going to talk to her about it.

User Image

9 years ago

I need prayers ladies! I started having bright red bleeding and cramping tonight. The cramps are just like AF cramps and the bleeding is dark red. I wouldn't say it is heavy but it is there. I'm going to call dr in morning and I'm sure they will want to see me. I am hoping that the bleeding and cramping is just from the Pap smear today... I'm trying to be positive but I just wanna cry!

Sorry to hear you're out mom!!! :(

So sorry Mom! And Lucy prayers coming your way!

TTC since 9/13 Very First , 6/5/14

9 years ago

Oh Lucy I'm so sorry! Tons of prayers! Let us know how everything goes. I had a lot of cramping and pain from a pap smear last time so hopefully it is just that.

<3

Sorry Mom, let us know how the preseed goes!

How's it going Hopeful?

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo