Community post

Discussion

Need TWW buddies! Going crazy!

View Full Post

Last month I had a CP. VF BFP on 10 dpo and stronger on 11dpo but AF came. My cycles ALWAYS follow the same pattern but this month they are different. My average is 26 days and my average ovulation is 17. I have a short LP and I am on Metformin for PCOS. I know that your cycle after a CP can be wonky but I have been having crapming and tender boobs (which is different this month) and I am weepy. I notmally start to spot at least 3-4 days before expected period but I am clear right now! I am due to start on Friday, 07/25.

We are trying for our second child. First pregnancy I had no problems concieving (but I had been off BC and on MEt for about a year) and we got pregnant on first month trying. I also spotted my entire first tirmester with DD. Now I have been off BC and on MET for 4 months and last month was first month trying.

Anyone want to go crazy in the 2 WW with me? What's your story?

136 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 136 Replies | Last Page

I'm in the same boat. Pretty much 2 periods this month (blahh) so I'm so lost about when and where. First time trying. PCOS and possible Endometriosis, so here I sit. Waiting on AF but lower back pain, peeing a lot, super tired. BFN so far when I have tested. Supported husband thank God. Some light cramping. Some pain yesterday that took my breath away. AHHH Craziness.

Trying for our first. PCOS and possible Endometriosis User Image

9 years ago

Welcome Crow! Praying for a bfp for you. It's not over till its over!

Lucy have you heard anything from your DR???

I'm still trucking along. Sore boobs today,some lower back pain and a little tired but that is all. I didn't sleep well last night though. Still have this weird sense of calm going on.

Pmarple - you got it - praying for a sticky bean!

Mom - Sorry you are out. Definitely thinking about you :)

TTC since 9/13 Very First , 6/5/14

9 years ago

So my cervix is still close. I continue to bleed and cramp. Not quite bad as last night. We still didn't see a heartbeat and the gestational sac she said looked a little irregular. She said she was concerned but we would just see how it goes until I do a follow up scan on the 5th :(

9 years ago • Post starter

Oh no Lucy! Sending tons of prayers your way!!!!

9 years ago

Lucy, sending prayers and positive thoughts your way. Hope little bean sticks for you.

User Image

9 years ago

Still cramping (mostly mild to moderate)and still bleeding but barely even making it to the pad. Mostly just when I wipe. Pmarple, how long did it take for your miscarriage? (I hope that isn't ride to ask! Sorry if it is. I'm just scared :()

How is everyone doing?

9 years ago • Post starter

Oh Lucy I hope that is not what it is either! Still sending prayers and positive thoughts your way! Sometimes there is bleeding during pregnancy and all is fine.
I am now anxious for tomorrow even though I know it could still be to early....

9 years ago

Not rude at all don't worry! But honestly, I went in for a checkup around 10 weeks and they saw that the heartbeat had stopped (they saw a definite heartbeat around 5-7 weeks) and I had only reached 9 weeks or so in size. I had a D&C the next day so I don't really know about natural miscarriage and/or how long it might take, if that's even what it is. Also, when they saw that the heartbeat was gone, they also said my cervix was slightly open already so I think it's good yours is closed? What I do know is someone who bled the whole way through her pregnancy and though it was a complicated delivery, things worked out. I know it's hard but just try to stay positive until you know one way or the other for sure.

Everything is good over here. Just mind-numbing exhaustion.

Hopeful, you're testing tomorrow? Thought you were waiting till sunday?

Anyone else testing soon?

9 years ago

Ok so I know AF showed her face on quite forcefully on Saturday but on Sunday I was barely bleeding at all literally almost none at all. So Monday I tested - negative of course. Monday was the same way barely bleeding at all. I am very confused by this cycle. It was 4 days early to start with and now it seems it only lasted one day??? I normally have a 4 day period. What in the world is my body doing?????? I am at a complete loss. Of course I have not tested today since yesterdays was obviously a bfn..... Anyone have a strange cycle like this before?

How is everyone doing????

9 years ago

Hopeful I'm sorry. It's frustrating when your body seems to be acting so wonky. All I can think of is to just chart in every way to just keep an eye on everything.

I'm good. Had some slightly intense cramping last night after the big O which is normal but it went away and then came back. Really painful and kept me awake for a bit but no bleeding or anything so hopefully it was just too many uterus contractions or something.

How is everyone else? Any updates??

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo