Community post

Discussion

Need TWW buddies! Going crazy!

View Full Post

Last month I had a CP. VF BFP on 10 dpo and stronger on 11dpo but AF came. My cycles ALWAYS follow the same pattern but this month they are different. My average is 26 days and my average ovulation is 17. I have a short LP and I am on Metformin for PCOS. I know that your cycle after a CP can be wonky but I have been having crapming and tender boobs (which is different this month) and I am weepy. I notmally start to spot at least 3-4 days before expected period but I am clear right now! I am due to start on Friday, 07/25.

We are trying for our second child. First pregnancy I had no problems concieving (but I had been off BC and on MEt for about a year) and we got pregnant on first month trying. I also spotted my entire first tirmester with DD. Now I have been off BC and on MET for 4 months and last month was first month trying.

Anyone want to go crazy in the 2 WW with me? What's your story?

136 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 136 Replies | Last Page

Thanks for the kind words ladies :) I do intend to find out what we are having. I have my first heartbeat scan set for August 26th. Hubby is so excited.

Y'all please keep me updated on how your cycles goes! I am sending baby dust your way!!

9 years ago • Post starter

So exciting!! Thanks for the baby dust!

I've been kind of "deafeatist" this whole cycle and not temping or anything like that. But I have renewed hope today and I'll start opks maybe tomorrow or Wednesday!!

The part I hate about TWW is not knowing like, should I avoid alcohol altogether just in case, and other things like that. But we do it all for the little ones!

You ladies have made this all a lot easier though!

9 years ago

So I took an opk this morning and I think it was positive? It seems wayy to early so I posted it. What do you think?

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=300074

9 years ago

PMarple I am in the same boat as you. I definitely feel defeated with the last cycle. It really does help having people to talk to that really understand what you are feeling and how mentally exhausting it can get at times. I am grateful my husband during this time but I am also grateful I stumbled across this forum. I look forward to getting to know you ladies and seeing us all have little ones to call our own.
Lucy that is so close!!! I am sure you both are excited! I am excited for you guys!

TTC since 9/13 Very First , 6/5/14

9 years ago

It looks positive to me. How early is this for you?

TTC since 9/13 Very First , 6/5/14

9 years ago

It def looks positive to me. How early is this in your cycle?

I stalked this thread a little and think that I figured out tht you should be on cycle day 12 or 13. That does seen a bit early but you better BD just in case. Was your AF normal this month?

Yeah it was day 12. It's definitely early for me as the past few months have been day 16 at the earliest. My af was normal, but also early, so who knows what my body is doing.

Unfortunately, we just didn't have time to BF yesterday so hopefully this evening will be ok. Now I'm panicking about that... don't want to have wasted a cycle.

9 years ago

Not to get any false hope but do you think it is possible that your AF was your implantation? I have heard multiple stories of that happening... And I have also read that you can use opk as HPT. So if your opk is reading positive early then maybe you should do a hpt just to rule it out?

I have PCOS so opk don't really work on me. They kinda always look positive

Yeah I thought about that but it was pretty heavy and very af-like. Plus it was 5 days long.

I wish, haha.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo