Community post

Discussion

Need TWW buddies! Going crazy!

View Full Post

Last month I had a CP. VF BFP on 10 dpo and stronger on 11dpo but AF came. My cycles ALWAYS follow the same pattern but this month they are different. My average is 26 days and my average ovulation is 17. I have a short LP and I am on Metformin for PCOS. I know that your cycle after a CP can be wonky but I have been having crapming and tender boobs (which is different this month) and I am weepy. I notmally start to spot at least 3-4 days before expected period but I am clear right now! I am due to start on Friday, 07/25.

We are trying for our second child. First pregnancy I had no problems concieving (but I had been off BC and on MEt for about a year) and we got pregnant on first month trying. I also spotted my entire first tirmester with DD. Now I have been off BC and on MET for 4 months and last month was first month trying.

Anyone want to go crazy in the 2 WW with me? What's your story?

136 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 136 Replies | Last Page

When are testing???

TTC since 9/13 Very First , 6/5/14

9 years ago

Not until Sunday. That's when I get home.

9 years ago

Eeeeekkkk that's right around the corner!!!

9 years ago

That is awesome!! That's is funny about the phallic rock! I would have been rubbing my whole body on it, you know just incase! lol

So excited for you!!

9 years ago • Post starter

On my way home! Nervous to test though :-/. Think it'll be better to wait until morning?

9 years ago

You should be fine to test after all af is late. Anxiously awaiting the results!

9 years ago

I got better results in the afternoon. I just made sure that I didn't drink anything for several hours and that makes your urine more concentrated. Oooooh I'm so nervous for you!!

9 years ago • Post starter

I am literally shaking but I got my BFP!!!!!!! Tried to attach a picture but I can't from my phone. I'll send one shortly!

Hopeful unicorn I'm praying for you!! Not long now!

9 years ago

Omg congrats! I am so excited for you!!!

9 years ago

I have resigned to waiting for Saturday. I will be 10dpo then

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo