Community post

Discussion

Need TWW buddies! Going crazy!

View Full Post

Last month I had a CP. VF BFP on 10 dpo and stronger on 11dpo but AF came. My cycles ALWAYS follow the same pattern but this month they are different. My average is 26 days and my average ovulation is 17. I have a short LP and I am on Metformin for PCOS. I know that your cycle after a CP can be wonky but I have been having crapming and tender boobs (which is different this month) and I am weepy. I notmally start to spot at least 3-4 days before expected period but I am clear right now! I am due to start on Friday, 07/25.

We are trying for our second child. First pregnancy I had no problems concieving (but I had been off BC and on MEt for about a year) and we got pregnant on first month trying. I also spotted my entire first tirmester with DD. Now I have been off BC and on MET for 4 months and last month was first month trying.

Anyone want to go crazy in the 2 WW with me? What's your story?

136 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 136 Replies | Last Page

No way Lucy! That's so weird!!

That sounds kind of similar to what my ob did for my pregnancy in january, but I met with a midwife.

So kind of updates, more random symptoms, and lots of cramping yesterday. Like a lot more than usual for so early and not like PMS cramping. Just like a lot of tightness right on the bikini line. Does that sound normal?

Other than that, some frequent urination and extra CM.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up because last time I had a lot more breast soreness and that hasn't happened much yet. Just tired of being disappointed.

to you hopefulunicorn!!

9 years ago

Could be implantation! I was very crampy so maybe it is a good sign!

9 years ago • Post starter

Well Happy Early Birthday to you both! PMarple i have fingers and toes crossed that this is your month! All your symptoms sounds promising. Thanks for the baby dust. Bding stated tonight plan is to buy opk tomorrow and start testing Thursday morning. I will be cd 12 and ovulation is supposed to be cd16 so that should be ample time right? I have never used them so be prepared for pictures and questions lol. How are you feeling Lucy?

TTC since 9/13 Very First , 6/5/14

9 years ago

I haven't had many symptoms except still have super sniffer some time but my biggest symptom is baby bloat every afternoon! I start off fine in the am and all bloated by the late afternoon. Ugh. I haven't gained any weight and I hope to keep it that was for a while. I'm quite a bit overweight so they will recommend I gain no more than 20. Last time I gained no matter what I ate and I gain 50 lbs and I came home from the hospital weighing more than I did when I came in. But a week later I dropped 45 pounds! It was mostly fluid.

Thanks! When I got up this morning I felt super achy and crampy like the day of AF crampy. But I'm 7dpo so I'm hoping that means implantation? And my nipples/breasts are a tiny bit sore-er (unless I'm imagining it), and super exhaustion, and a tiny bit of nausea

Hopeful unicorn, from what I understand, when you get the positive opk, the egg will drop in the next 24-48 hours, usually 36 hours, so the two days after the positive opk are the most crucial. I think. I was doing it wrong in the beginning thinking the positive opk was when the egg was there so I needed to have bd'd before it. While that helps I'm sure, I think the time after it is more important.

Lucy, just concentrate on staying happy and calm and the rest will sort itself out i'm sure.

9 years ago

Hey ladies! Hope you all are having a good weekend :)

Little update on me. I had some spotting this weekend but it was brown and no cramping so I didn't freak out. If was the next day after I had Bd with husband so I think he bumped my cervix and that was the cause. It is pretty much gone today and I see the nurse in the morning for my normal appointment.

I was a little worried but I remember that happening with my first so I just tried to chill out.

How is everyone doing?

Lucy I'm so glad everything is fine. I had a relaxing weekend (doesn't happen often). Still waiting on a positive opk. Here's hoping it changes tomorrow. Keep us updated on your appointment. Pmarple how are you?

9 years ago

Hello ladies! I am wonderful and on vacation so trying not to think about symptoms quite so much. But I have had a bit more nausea and there is definitely a lot more soreness in my breasts. I don't quite remember enough to compare but it's a good sign I think. Also have been tired a lot of the time but I'm also dealing with jet lag so who knows.

Lucy I'm glad you've stopped spotting. I'm sure you'll be fine. I've heard of spotting after bd. This might be tmi but I remember last time, orgasms gave me really intense cramps for a minute or two.

Hopeful unicorn, I'm sure you'll get your positive opk any day now. I'm glad you had a relaxing weekend though!

9 years ago

Just wanted to report a new symptom! I remember this happening last time too so it's gotten me excited. So I.out of nowhere get extremely hungry, like as if my stomach is completely empty. And I get all weak and shaky. So that's happening. Plus I slept for 10 hours last night but got exhausted four hours after waking up.

Don't want to get too excited but it's definitely good stuff right?

9 years ago

That's definitely all good stuff :-D eeeeekkkk

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo