Community post

Discussion

Need TWW buddies! Going crazy!

View Full Post

Last month I had a CP. VF BFP on 10 dpo and stronger on 11dpo but AF came. My cycles ALWAYS follow the same pattern but this month they are different. My average is 26 days and my average ovulation is 17. I have a short LP and I am on Metformin for PCOS. I know that your cycle after a CP can be wonky but I have been having crapming and tender boobs (which is different this month) and I am weepy. I notmally start to spot at least 3-4 days before expected period but I am clear right now! I am due to start on Friday, 07/25.

We are trying for our second child. First pregnancy I had no problems concieving (but I had been off BC and on MEt for about a year) and we got pregnant on first month trying. I also spotted my entire first tirmester with DD. Now I have been off BC and on MET for 4 months and last month was first month trying.

Anyone want to go crazy in the 2 WW with me? What's your story?

136 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 136 Replies | Last Page

That sounds like great signs! Happy birthday Pmarple!! I hope you have a wonderful time!!

I had some increase in spotting this morning with a little bit of pink. I was a bit freaked out but no cramping and the nurse says that spotting is completely normal as long as it isn't heavy bleeding or cramping. I'm just going to watch and wait. I probably would have called just for reassurance but today I am taking my mom to her first chemo treatment for her recently diagnosed ovarian cancer. I felt like I can't miss that! But really, I think it has about stopped.

I hope you all are doing great!

9 years ago • Post starter

Happy Birthday to you BOTH!

Lucy I am so glad you think it has stopped! Sorry to hear about your Mom. I will keep you all in my prayers.

Pmarple keep on enjoying your vacation!

Side note I did get two lines today :)

User Image

TTC since 9/13 Very First , 6/5/14

9 years ago

Woot woot! Yay! Now it baby making time!! lol

Lucy I seriously busted out laughing at work reading that! I needed that Oh you know it was on last night . Welcome to the dreaded TWW

9 years ago

I'm rooting for you!!

Hello ladies!

Belated happy birthday Lucy! Sorry to hear about your mom though. Tons of prayers! Also peace of mind is always good I think so I would call just to make sure.

Yay for baby making! Welcome to the wait hopefulunicorn! We're here to help!

I'm definitely enjoying vacation and still just wondering. Technically AFTER is due tomorrow (thursday) but I heard planes and travel can throw things off so I was watching and nervous all day today. Hopefully she won't show her ugly face and I can test on Sunday when I get home. Some very mild cramping today and we went on a tour with a lot of winding roads and normally that doesn't bother me but I got pretty nauseous throughout. Plus just more exhaustion.

Baby dust for all of us!

9 years ago

No AF yet! :-)

9 years ago

How wonderful!!!!

9 years ago

Yay!!! Are you past due?

About a day or so late now!!

Thought you ladies would appreciate this. During a tour there was a "phallic" rock that's supposed to provide luck to trying couples haha.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo