Community post

Discussion

Need TWW buddies! Going crazy!

View Full Post

Last month I had a CP. VF BFP on 10 dpo and stronger on 11dpo but AF came. My cycles ALWAYS follow the same pattern but this month they are different. My average is 26 days and my average ovulation is 17. I have a short LP and I am on Metformin for PCOS. I know that your cycle after a CP can be wonky but I have been having crapming and tender boobs (which is different this month) and I am weepy. I notmally start to spot at least 3-4 days before expected period but I am clear right now! I am due to start on Friday, 07/25.

We are trying for our second child. First pregnancy I had no problems concieving (but I had been off BC and on MEt for about a year) and we got pregnant on first month trying. I also spotted my entire first tirmester with DD. Now I have been off BC and on MET for 4 months and last month was first month trying.

Anyone want to go crazy in the 2 WW with me? What's your story?

136 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 136 Replies | Last Page

Maybe that was implantation bleeding hopeful! *fingers crossed* I would wait a few days and test again!

I had horrible cramping and heavier bleeding yesterday so I called the doctor and got in to see her today. Ultrasound showed no growth since last week and no heartbeat so she said this was not a viable pregancy. My cervix was still closed so I have a D&C schedule for in the morning. But ai have started passing big clots this afternoon. We are just heartbroken :(

9 years ago • Post starter

Oh Lucy I am so very sorry! I am heart broken right along with you. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

PMarple I am glad whatever it was has stopped and there are no other signs.

TTC since 9/13 Very First , 6/5/14

9 years ago

Ohh Lucy I'm so sorry! I know exactly how you feel. Nothing will really help right not but just taking some time for yourself and with your DH and just ignoring the rest of the world for a little bit. We're all here for you! Let me know if you ever need to talk! I can even private message you my email or my number or something, let me know! So many hugs!!

Hopeful you can def try to test again just to make sure, but remember your nice sense of calm. :-)

9 years ago

Made it through D&C yesterday ok. Still kinda on an emotional roller coaster. Hubby is being super supportive. Working a little today and trying to take it easy. I think I'm going to start temping again tomorrow. Doctor said I need to have 2 cycles before we try again.

We did get chromosome testing so I will be curious to see if it shows anything.

How is everyone else?

Lucy you are still in my thoughts and prayers.
As are the rest of you.
I am taking it day by day. Still have had no more bleeding and 2 more neg tests. Guess it was just a wonky period.
I hope everyone is doing well.

TTC since 9/13 Very First , 6/5/14

9 years ago

Lucy, I am sorry for your loss. Sending you prayers and hugs.

Hopeful, I have had weird periods like that too and swore up and down I was definitely preggo, but kept testing negative and then had a short cycle the next one. (18 days)

I am CD 11 today have been doing OPK since day 5, which is a little early, (last cycle was a positive on day 17), but my cycles are odd so I didn't want to miss it. I don't know which is worse, waiting to ovulate or TWW. Still BDING as much as possible (which has been daily since the kids are now in school!) (Hubby works from home)

User Image

9 years ago

Thanks everyone. I kinda feel like I am getting back to normal kinda. I think I finally quite bleeding so I started temping again to just try to figure out what my body is doing. They told me I should ovulate about 2 weeks aftery D&C but the doctor wants me to have 2 cycles first before we try again.

Anymore updates on anyone?

I am so confused. My cervix is high and soft and open, EWCM, but the OPK is still negative. We are BDING just in case, and I am testing 3 times per day until it gets darker.

User Image

9 years ago

Hello ladies!

Glad everyone is more or less ok. Lucy I'm glad the D&C went smoothly. Just wanted to mention that after mine I didn't get an AF for 5-6 weeks so don't panic if it doesn't come in 2 weeks. But it's good to keep in tune with your body.

Hopeful sorry it was a wonky one but on to the next cycle, right?

Mom I think it's a good idea to BD just in case. Who knows with those OPKs sometimes.

As for me I'm just waiting and waiting for my first appointment. About two weeks left. The exhaustion is letting up just slightly and the nausea is worsening just slightly so we'll see I guess. I'm just being impatient and worrying about every little cramp.

Hope the week is going ok for everyone.

9 years ago

Mom do you have PCOS? Opk dont really work for me because my LH is always slightly elevated. I would go by your body signs and BD!

Hopeful any updates? I was still crossing my fingers for you.

Pmarple that is good that you are still having symptoms. I know it is tough to wait out the first appointment. Thanks for the heads up about my cycle. I'm just temping to try to observe what is going on... I'm not really expecting anything. My heart isn't really into it right now :( . I know if I don't do it then in 2 months when we try again I will be fussing at myself that I didn't track...lol

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo