Community post

Discussion

Need TWW buddies! Going crazy!

View Full Post

Last month I had a CP. VF BFP on 10 dpo and stronger on 11dpo but AF came. My cycles ALWAYS follow the same pattern but this month they are different. My average is 26 days and my average ovulation is 17. I have a short LP and I am on Metformin for PCOS. I know that your cycle after a CP can be wonky but I have been having crapming and tender boobs (which is different this month) and I am weepy. I notmally start to spot at least 3-4 days before expected period but I am clear right now! I am due to start on Friday, 07/25.

We are trying for our second child. First pregnancy I had no problems concieving (but I had been off BC and on MEt for about a year) and we got pregnant on first month trying. I also spotted my entire first tirmester with DD. Now I have been off BC and on MET for 4 months and last month was first month trying.

Anyone want to go crazy in the 2 WW with me? What's your story?

136 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 136 Replies | Last Page

Here's the pic.

User Image

What symptoms are you feeling now hopeful unicorn? Any implantation pain?

9 years ago

OMG!! I'm so excited for you!! I'm all teary eyed over here! Congrats!!! That is a super BFP!

9 years ago • Post starter

Congratulations again. I am super happy for you. That's a beautiful plus sign
I have no symptoms at all yet. I'm only 4dpo though so I'm not to worried. Somewhere along the line I have stopped searching for symptoms (I have made plenty of them up during these past 6 months lol)

TTC since 9/13 Very First , 6/5/14

9 years ago

Hi! Congrats on the Bfp Pmarple! I am reading into every little thing my body is doing right now. When I was pregnant with DD I would get dizzy in the hot shower, but that didn't start happening until about 6/7 weeks. Today, I got dizzy while taking a hot shower(I love it hot, and haven't gotten dizzy from it except while pregnant). I am trying so hard not to test, but tomorrow is 10 dpo. I might just cave...

User Image

9 years ago

Hang in there Unicorn! I am rooting for you too! Hoping lefty played nice (it was left one, right?)

Pmarple, when are you going to call the doctor and make your first appointment?

Welcome Mom! That sounds like a good sign! When are you going to test?

Tomorrow is our first ultrasound! I also have to do the one hour glucose challenge but I'm wondering if I might pass it... My sugars have been doing great and I have lost 7 lbs :)

9 years ago • Post starter

Correct Lucy it is the left side :) I am so excited for your ultra sound tomorrow. I am also praying that you pass your glucose test. Sounds like you have made the necessary changes to make that happen. Can't wait to hear how your appointment goes today.

Welcome Mom! Did you cave on testing? Praying you get your bfp :)

9 years ago

Welcome Mom! We're all rooting for you! Any more dizziness? I got some of that too, but not in the shower, more just sometimes when I'm a little hungry.

Lucy I'm so excited for your ultrasound!! I remember that glucose test.. that was the worst. I'm so happy that you're doing well though!

Just about a week now hopeful unicorn! You got this!

9 years ago

Made my appointment but I have to wait until September 24th :-(.

9 years ago

Boooooooo to having to wait until Sept 24 :( that really stinks.

I find myself not stressed at all. I also don't feel out this month either. I guess I finally realized we are doing all we can do each month and if we are not pregnant in the next 6 months I will be going back to my RE. Maybe having a plan has calmed me down. I don't I just don't fine myself anxious this month. However that could all change next cycle and i could be a bumbling mess lol. Here's hoping it doesn't come to that though.

9 years ago

My doctor makes you wait til you are 8 weeks to be seen. Which sucks because you really want to have it confirmed by a professional.

I just caved. And it was a BFN. :(

But I am ok. Now that I know, I can just plan better for next month. I'm thinking about trying preseed. Anyone else use/used it?

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo