Community post

Discussion

Need TWW buddies! Going crazy!

View Full Post

Last month I had a CP. VF BFP on 10 dpo and stronger on 11dpo but AF came. My cycles ALWAYS follow the same pattern but this month they are different. My average is 26 days and my average ovulation is 17. I have a short LP and I am on Metformin for PCOS. I know that your cycle after a CP can be wonky but I have been having crapming and tender boobs (which is different this month) and I am weepy. I notmally start to spot at least 3-4 days before expected period but I am clear right now! I am due to start on Friday, 07/25.

We are trying for our second child. First pregnancy I had no problems concieving (but I had been off BC and on MEt for about a year) and we got pregnant on first month trying. I also spotted my entire first tirmester with DD. Now I have been off BC and on MET for 4 months and last month was first month trying.

Anyone want to go crazy in the 2 WW with me? What's your story?

136 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 136 Replies | Last Page

Thanks!

TTC since 9/13 Very First , 6/5/14

9 years ago

So found out my first level was 59 for my blood test, which is on range but I am nervous about it not rising properly! I get it re drawn tomorrow and then I'm afraid I will have to wait the weekend to find out. Ugh!! I was stupid and googled "low hcg level" and heard all kind of horrible stories BUT the big thing is that it does rise and continue to rise. As long as it doubled, I should be ok.

I did have super sniffer last night. My husband sprayed some air freshner that I use to like and it was so strong I got immediately nauseous. So hopefully that is a good sign. Other than that I can say I have had any definte
symptoms that could not have been something else.

I have made myself all paranoid so I temped this morning and it was my highest temp so far :) I gotta take a chill pill!! lol

9 years ago • Post starter

I have learned Google is not your friend lol. Your right the important thing is what your number does from here on out.

Surprise surprise... My test was a . So after crying my eyes out in the shower for the billionth time on this journey I have put on my big girl panties and just waiting for af on Monday.

9 years ago

Ohh hopefulunicorn I'm soo sorry. I know it sucks to hear "it'll be ok" so just take your time and walllow through AF (if it comes) and we'll wait together next cycle!

Lucy, don't worry. When low hcg is usually really low I think. With my mc, the first time my hcg was drawn it was at 15 so I think you're doing really well.

i keep forgetting to temp this month! I guess I'll just rely on OV tests.

9 years ago

Have any of you ladies ever had a really really early ovulation? I haven't started testing ov yet but after AF finished a couple days ago, I started feeling more arousal, which is relatively normal, but now it won't go away, kind of like during ovulation week, plus, I was feeling ovulation-like pains today.

Just wondering. I've always ovulated right "on time" at day 14, or super late like 19 or 20.

9 years ago

Thanks PMarple! We will do the next one together I have not done any opks but I will start them this next cycle. Sorry I am of no help

9 years ago

I always found the opk didn't work great on me but that is probably due to PCOS and my lh is probably already on the high side. I would have positve forever after the initial surge...

I am officially throwing the thermometer out and I am out of HPT. I just had to use them up!

I have been sick the last 2 mornings but not to the point of actual vommiting. Good signs that my levels are probably rising but bleh....

I go this afternoon to get my level checked. I had GD with my last pregnancy and they are going to keep me on metformin this time. My fasting are normally between 90-95 but the last 3 days they have been between 101-107. Ugh! This will be a long 9 :p

So level rose to 204 so I guess it is rising as expected. I haven't talked to the dr yet. I figured out that I probably already have Gestational Diabetes again. I had it last time but not until the third trimester (far as I know). I ate 3 pieces of pizza the other night and decided to test 2 hours later and it was 180! I was so upset! I immediately started following my old diabetic diet and the rest of the weekend I did fine. I'm just bummed because last time I was able to control it with diet alone and this time I am already on metformin so I thought I wouldn't have to be as strict but it looks like no such luck. That's ok. I know I can do it!

I'm sorry that sounds like a bummer when I'm sure you want to eat whatever your body is craving. But I know you can do it!! The little nugget in there will appreciate it for sure!

Are you planning on finding out the sex when you can?

9 years ago

I am so glad your numbers are doing what they are supposed to do. I am also sorry that you are having to deal with gd very early on. Like PMarple said though you got this!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo