Community post

Discussion

Need TWW buddies! Going crazy!

View Full Post

Last month I had a CP. VF BFP on 10 dpo and stronger on 11dpo but AF came. My cycles ALWAYS follow the same pattern but this month they are different. My average is 26 days and my average ovulation is 17. I have a short LP and I am on Metformin for PCOS. I know that your cycle after a CP can be wonky but I have been having crapming and tender boobs (which is different this month) and I am weepy. I notmally start to spot at least 3-4 days before expected period but I am clear right now! I am due to start on Friday, 07/25.

We are trying for our second child. First pregnancy I had no problems concieving (but I had been off BC and on MEt for about a year) and we got pregnant on first month trying. I also spotted my entire first tirmester with DD. Now I have been off BC and on MET for 4 months and last month was first month trying.

Anyone want to go crazy in the 2 WW with me? What's your story?

136 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 136 Replies | Last Page

So I'm just going to go ahead and assume I ovulated yesterday, roughly 36 hours after LH surge so I guess I'm 1 DPO! On to the TWW!!!

How are you ladies doing?

9 years ago

Crossing fingers for you PMarple! I will do my best to keep you sane! I am on cd5 so I'm just trucking alone. At least af is gone. Waiting patiently to bd since ovulation should occur on cd 16. Praying it's leftys turn this month. Only time will tell. Lord I hate 30-31 day cycles everything seems soooooo drawn out.

TTC since 9/13 Very First , 6/5/14

9 years ago

Let the TWW begin! Are you temping Pmarple? Unicorn, now is the time for you to enjoy all of those things you wont to I'll be able to enjoy when you're pregnant! Go ahead and have that big glass of wine or two!

9 years ago • Post starter

Haha yes HopefulUnicorn! I always crave wine right after I ovulate so have a glass for me! And you'll be BDing soon enough. We'll keep each other sane.

I'm not temping Lucy mainly because I don't know how. I mean what am I looking for at this point?

And then the second after I ovulate, I start bloating so... hello TWW.

9 years ago

You know I am ladies! Had plans to go to a beer fest this weekend but that has fallen through due to weather
I have been an emotional wreck today. No idea where it's coming from so all I can say is thank goodness it's Friday!

9 years ago

Hello ladies! I hope you all had nice weekends.

I've started feeling/imagining symptoms already and it's driving me a little nuts.

So far I think I've felt:
slight breast tenderness
nausea
back pain
exhaustion
bloating
weird smells

which all sound really good but who knows if I'm just making mountains out of molehills. Especially since I'm only like 5dpo.

How are you all doing? Any updates?

9 years ago

Ooooh. Hopefully those are good signs!! I am fine far as I know. No more
Real morning sickness. My blood sugar had been doing good with my diet. I have had random cramps on and off ,which they say is normal, but it still makes me paranoid sonI run to the bathroom when I feel it to check for spottif but so far so good!

I go next Monday for my first nurses education session ( what not to eat, how
Much to lift, what not to take) but I think I makeready doing all that stuff! I'm still anxious to go and to hear the heartbeat on the 26th!

When are you going to test Pmarple? Any updates unicorn?

Well luckily I'm going on vacation from this Thursday through the 24th of August. So I might just not take any tests and force myself to wait it out. I think technically I should expect AF anywhere from the 21st through 26th. So I guess I'll test when I get back on the 24th if I don't see anything.

Fingers crossed! Plus my birthday is the 19th so it would make a wonderful present haha.

I've never heard of a nurse's education session... is that something special your ob does?

Are you BD'ing yet hopeful unicorn?

9 years ago

Hello Ladies! Had a busy weekend moving my brother in law back to school and then a crazy few days at work. I hit cd 10 today. I meant to pick up an opk while I was out today and completely forgot. No clue where my brain is lately. I ovulate in 6 days so the bd will begin tonight . PMarple I am praying that you get the best birthday present ever . I also have never heard of a nurse's education session I am curious about that. Two more weeks until you hear the heart beat!!!

9 years ago

Pmarple! Shut up! My birthday is the 19th too! lol

Small world :)

They did the nurse education session with me last time too so maybe it is just with my practice. They give you all kinds of information about what you should and shouldn't do and what to expect far as pregnancy symptoms and what they will test and look at you for everytime you come in. They also tell you about what test to expect as you go thru your pregnancy. That nurse is available for me to call and ask questions too anytime. It's really smart do them to do that and I thought it was pretty cool last time around. We will see how it goes now.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo