Community post

Discussion

40+ TTC in 2015

View Full Post

Hello,
I had to scroll through so many pages to find recent ladies who are TTC and decided to open a new thread for 2015. This should make it easier to find friends and buddies who are going through the same emotional roller coaster of TTC in their 40's.
Is it worth opening a new thread monthly to keep it current?
Would also like to wish everyone the best of luck, the more people that get a BFP gives the rest of us hope so please don't forget to post.
Baby dust to all ????

219 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 219 Replies | Last Page

Merry Christmas everyone!

User Image

8 years ago

Have a fantastic Christmas, everyone! Enjoy the season.

8 years ago

Merry Xmas and all yr wishes will come true

8 years ago

I found this article very interesting, so though I would share. Not "new" info, but new to me!
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/features/ivf-with-a-gentle-touch-2277983.html

8 years ago

Hi! Wishing everyone the best of luck. I am 45 and ttc my first. I have only just started ttc, this month,(BFN) but have had to wait 21 years to get to this point. I have epilepsy and was on some very strong medication. Finally have the "okay" to ttc from all of my drs.

Wishing everyone BFP's for the new year!

8 years ago

Hello everyone and happy New year!!!!!
I hope this is THE year all of us get a successful bfp.

Franny, Thanks for posting the link, found it really interesting. Could you 're post on the fertility aid thread please. I think anyone our age would be interested in looking into it further, since the cost is lower it might open up new avenues to people who can't afford drug induced IVF. I don't really know much about IVF but I'm hoping Mozart might be able to give her point of view.

Chekai, You go girl!!!!! I can't even imagine what it must feel like to get the all clear after all those years, on getting to this point. First bit of advice would to get "geared up" (get opk' s, sperm friendly lubricant, soft cup.....) with the essential ttc kit and research what types of vitamins or supplements are right for you. Remember to check which form absorbs best by the body. Keep a record of how long your luteal phase is, if it is short it can be lengthened so don't worry.
Have you had hormone levels and your dh sperm checked? It might give you peace of mind getting it done early on.
I hope you get your bfp soon x

How are you other ladies doing? Where are you all in your cycle? Did you all have a good Christmas and New Year? Any good stories? Any good news?

Afm, I'm 9dpi but my cycle was off this month and I ovulated late so not confident at all.
I came down with another flu yesterday, had only been better for a week, so I'm revisiting the idea of steaming down my ds every few hours
Everything seems to have flared up at the moment so concentrating on getting Back on my feet, at least it has taken my mind off ttc. .....well a little bit.

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi everyone ! Happy New Year and Baby Dust to you all! I pray all goes well for each and everyone one us. Blessings !

8 years ago

Hi all, Im 45 and TTC for 3rd month, only been on here a few days and have to say learnt loads and everyone been very supportive, thank you, AF due today and tested neg yesterday, but had some bloods done today and still hoping, god luck to us all -x-x-x-

8 years ago

Hello,
Welcome shenu and pinkster

Pinkster, keeping fingers crossed you get that bfp! Keep us updated on how you get on, hopefully the witch stays away.

Happy New year to you both xxx

Afm, I'm CD05 and at this point so relieved af is nearly over, really was a witch this time! My niece found out she was pregnant and I seem to be the one she is talking to, trying to decide to keep it or not. It's hard when I would be singing from the roof if it was me. I'm on a bit of an emotional rollercoaster at the moment.

Let's hope we are all celebrating a soon

8 years ago • Post starter

Hello lovely ladies. I wish I had found this forum months ago. You all seem like a great supportive bunch and I would love to join you on your journey.
I am 40 and dh is 38. I have 2 children from my first marriage but dh does not have any. I had a tubal reversal a year ago and we have been ttc 10 months.
I don't talk to my family about this journey because they don't offer support and probably think I am out of my mind.

Sending you God's blessings and healthy pregnancies for 2016!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo