Community post

Discussion

40+ TTC in 2015

View Full Post

Hello,
I had to scroll through so many pages to find recent ladies who are TTC and decided to open a new thread for 2015. This should make it easier to find friends and buddies who are going through the same emotional roller coaster of TTC in their 40's.
Is it worth opening a new thread monthly to keep it current?
Would also like to wish everyone the best of luck, the more people that get a BFP gives the rest of us hope so please don't forget to post.
Baby dust to all ????

219 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 219 Replies | Last Page

Welcome to the 40s club, Althealisa. You found a great group of ladies, always friendly, helpful, and supportive. Wishing you best of luck with your efforts. Baby dust blizzard your way!

8 years ago

Is anyone here on Fertility Friend too? I input a whole 18 cycles of information a couple of months back and I have to say, I am very impressed with the site's functions. It accurately predicted my O date and my AF date for the past two cycles. Pretty crazy! Anyway, this is me: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5bba4b
Anyone else?

Hope you all are well.

8 years ago

I GOT MY POSITIVE!!!! And I'm 42!!!

8 years ago

TeamKace - sending you a huge congratulations! So happy for you.

Is this #1? Or? How long were you trying? Thank you for posting your inspirational news!

8 years ago

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! How long have you been trying?

8 years ago

Had three embryos transferred this week. I return to the fertility clinic to test my HCG levels next week. Praying for my BFP!!!!! I will keep everyone posted.

8 years ago

TeamKace - congratulations! Good to have some more positive news here!

Atm - AF arrived today! Early again at cd22. New month = new hope!

Prayers for all tcc & healthy pregnancies/ babies!

User Image

8 years ago

Charmin541 - wishing you luck with your embryos!

All: How is everyone?

AFM: Day 8 and still spotting. Very weird. Maybe that means I might O late this month, which would actually be great timing with my work schedule, so we shall see.

I meant to start the IUI process for this cycle but I chickened out and now am finding that our insurance coverage is changing for 2016 and IUI now has a $400 deductible, when it used to be covered completely. DAMN. It's hard, being Canadian, living here in the US sometimes. Everything, even IVF is covered up there. Can't help thinking we might have had a family if we would have moved when we were planning to, in 2009. But hubby changed his mind, and here we are!

Anyway, wishing you all the best. I know the holidays can be a hard time for this journey.

8 years ago

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays ladies,
Just a quickie to wish you all well during the holiday season. Think we have earned a few days off, eat and drink whatever you feel like and bask in the love of friends and family.
Love and hugs to you all xxxx

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi! I love that there are other women going thru the same ttc issues that I am and we can all share our journeys!!! Here's to a Bfp to all

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo