Community post

Discussion

May 2016 Babies

View Full Post

This is a forum for all the precious ladies, anxious and enthusiastic ladies hoping to conceive this month with hopes of having a baby in May 2016. Join me to discuss strategies, share the pain, obsess over the symptoms and celebrating !!!

Loads and loads of and ...
for conceiving the baby !

User Image[/url][/url]

206 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 206 Replies | Last Page

SheRiskers - That is awesome news!!! What a precious belated birthday present!

AFM: I've been checking my CM this month, and I haven't had any fertile CM (at least I don't think I have). I failed a little with OPK testing, as I thought I should be testing later due to my last two cycles being quite long, but luckily as I've been temping - I'm pretty sure I've already ovulated as I had a huge temp spike and they are staying high for now. According to my chart I am 4DPO today.

I'm quite excited because my testing day should be 5 Sept (14DPO) and Fathers' Day over here is on 6 September, so if I get a BFP before the 6th then I want to surprise my partner with a Fathers' day announcement!!

Wishing you all good luck!!

8 years ago

Sheriskers YAY!!!! CONGRADULATIONS. so excited for you.

8 years ago

I'm out for this month. AF showed her ugly face after only a 24 day cycle. I'm trying to stay positive but I'm getting really discouraged and depressed.

Congrats to all you ladies who got your BFPs. I'll keep my fingers crossed that all your little beans are sticky!

8 years ago

Kmksmd dont worry im with you hun. showed up on monday so im CD3 today :(. It hard after such a long TWW but im moving on quickly. Gonna try again this month. Im gonna give it 110% not leave anything cuz last cycle I was like i should of done this or I should of done that. So no more doubt. Iv already started taking the vitamins I looked up on http://natural-fertility-info.com/fertility-herbs, up my water intake and gonna OPK from CD9 twice a day till O.

8 years ago

I don’t know if I’m being crazy but my nipples have definitely got bigger...and I have what feels like a cold coming on, sneezing, runny nose, scratchy throat.I’m also extremely hormonal, nearly killed my other half last night because I was struggling to sleep and everything he did irritated me!

This is the same that happened to me in June before my positive test. ????? Oh remaining hopeful

Hoping to test on Monday...feels so far away.

Im sorry to those ladies that AF turned up....I personally know how horrible that is.

8 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Sheriskers - what an awesome thing to get around your birthday!

Mrsmawalla and kmksmd - I'm sorry the showed. I know how difficult this can be month after month. FX that your BFPS are just around the corner.

Murps - I hope you get your BFP on monday.

AFM - I had my IUI yesterday. Everything looked good except my temp still hasn't risen like it always does after my O time. FX that we hit it this time. They actually started talking to me about IVF as an option. I'd rather avoid it if I can.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Oh Margie M that must be hard, how long have you been trying?

My other half keeps telling me to stop reading things online and just go with my body and ‘see what happens’
So hard though, symptom spotting like crazy ....

8 years ago

Murps - We've been trying for over 2 years now and this is our 4th IUI. We did the see what happens for over a year before we started looking into whats going on. Sadly we fall into the unexplained category since as far as the doctors can tell we're two healthy young people with normal reproductive systems.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

oh I’m sorry, must be really frustrating especially when you’re both perfectly healthy.

8 years ago

It has its days. I'm just grateful that we live in a time period where there is medical help.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo