Community post

Discussion

May 2016 Babies

View Full Post

This is a forum for all the precious ladies, anxious and enthusiastic ladies hoping to conceive this month with hopes of having a baby in May 2016. Join me to discuss strategies, share the pain, obsess over the symptoms and celebrating !!!

Loads and loads of and ...
for conceiving the baby !

User Image[/url][/url]

206 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 206 Replies | Last Page

Good morning ladies,

Murps - I'm sorry you're out. FX your BFP is just around the corner.

Trying - Do you take your temps at the same time everyday?

JBean - You and I are almost on the same DPO. I'm testing Saturday because we're going away for a week. You can probably test.

clarabelle - Welcome! FX your line gets darker!

NikkiN - I'm going to Niagra falls this weekend with DH. Sadly even if I get a BFP on Saturday I won't be able to get the blood work done until we get back.

AFM - 7DPO just waiting for the week to go by. I have acupuncture today so hopefully I'll be able to relax.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Good morning ladies! I took a FRER and I think I can maybe see a faint line but I'm not sure... I feel like my eyes are playing tricks on me! Maybe my hcg levels aren't high enough yet? I'm 15dpo today, temps are still up and no AF although I've had tiny amounts of brown spotting for a few days. I guess I'll test again tomorrow!!

8 years ago

Clarabelle31- post your test on here. Maybe we will be able to give a second opinion.

Still holding out for you!

8 years ago

Yes, I take temp at same time every morning. 6:30 am

User Image

8 years ago

Thanks mushii!!

I posted my pic but I had to shrink the size so I feel like it's hard to tell... Here's the link

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=451592

8 years ago

This is my first post! 7DPO today...holding out on testing which is so hard, but I know it will be a BFN anyway so why waste the money?! Last period was August 11th, normal 28 day cycles. Trying for baby #2, our daughter is almost 4. Was very easy getting pregnant with her, not so easy this time

Clarabelle31 I think I see a line when I invert the colors! Good luck!!

8 years ago

Okay Ladies....especially those of us on hormones...why do people not understand NOT to screw with us! Its like I could take you out and then get away with it because I am on so many hormones. But in all seriousness....I HATE my boss. I am someone who cries when mad....I WILL NOT LET HER SEE ME CRY! I work for this evil black lady who I will resort to call Lucy "Lucifer" . I say black not to be racist, but to explain that she constantly says how everyone is discriminating against her because of her color....when really I want to say "No it's because you are a B**CH!" Please let Friday get here soon. I have a job interview and it would be such a good thing!

Sorry about the vent fest! Hope everyone is having a GREAT day!

8 years ago

Okay, 11DPO for me and I caved and tested. BFN.

I know. I know. It's still early and I'm not out until AF arrives. I guess I'm just eager to find out

Am going to promise to myself that I won't test again until Saturday (14DPO).

8 years ago

Hello Ladies !!!! I have been reading up on your post. First off congrats to all the Bfp ladies and good luck to the ones in the making. I got my Bfp around 8/9dpo and had it confirmed by 17dpo. Baby due May 1st. Does that count as a May 2016 baby ?? Its nice to see all the other women going thru it just like the rest. I hope every one gets there BFPs real SOON.

8 years ago

jbean123 and mushii: thanks for your comments on the pic! :)

jackie102: welcome to the board!! and thank you!

NikkiN: good luck with the interview!

WishingforViolet: 11DPO is still early, hope you get your BFP next time!!

Nelle Bell: congrats and welcome!!!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo