Community post

Discussion

May 2016 Babies

View Full Post

This is a forum for all the precious ladies, anxious and enthusiastic ladies hoping to conceive this month with hopes of having a baby in May 2016. Join me to discuss strategies, share the pain, obsess over the symptoms and celebrating !!!

Loads and loads of and ...
for conceiving the baby !

User Image[/url][/url]

206 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 206 Replies | Last Page

Temps plummeted to below coverline and AF showed up.

Dp's brother had his baby at 4am on Sunday which was fathers day and I cried when he showed me the photos. Then when I logged into Facebook the first post was another friend announcing the birth of his daughter also on the same day! I balled my eyes out. Had to laugh at the irony I guess.

Weepy weekend for me.

8 years ago

Sorry to hear about AF jbean and wishingforviolet. Hang In there new cycle new beginnings. I know how you feel. Dont give up hope.

8 years ago

Mushi: I can't wait to hear some grand news. Twins are so special. for you!!!

WishingforViolet: Sorry dear that the evil witch showed! I am hoping for mine tomorrow.

jbean123: Wishing for June babies for you sweety!

jeskalillis: to you! Your symptoms sound promising. I hope you get your tomorrow.

Margie_M: Vacations are always great to relax. I am starting mine next weekend. Hope you get your next time you POAS.

Mrsmawalla1: Hope your healthy habit get you soon!

purelex: Sorry your showed up! Hope you get your June . I totally agree with taking vacations and time off work. I am taking mine next weekend. Work can be brutal enough to drive us nuts sometimes. Hoping you make some great BD on your new bed

Jackie102: I have very similar symptoms. I hope you get your soon!

AFM: I am CD30 today. I hope to get tomorrow. Last cycle was super long and frustrating as well as painful with all hopes brought up in 42 days to end in sorrow and dismay. I would actually be thankful to get my and start fresh next cycle especially considering we only BD'd once. Also a gemini baby next year would be a blessing as I am super compatible with gemini... superstitious! I know

Sorry if I missed out anyone! Hoping for a lot of this month!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

Got a using FMU on a first response @13dpo. Yesterday there wasn't even the slightest line in the dollar store test. Only reason I used EPT this morning was because I've been off and on nauseous. I thought well if I really am then the expensive one will pick it up...and it did. I thought I was out for this month my PMS was kicking in as usual. Guess they are pregnancy symptoms. I'm taking a digital later to make sure...look in my hpt images to see today's positive.
Good luck to everyone.

I'm going to hang around to check on you ladies. I wish you all sticky heathy beans!!!

8 years ago

I've been stalking this thread for a few weeks, but I haven't posted anything till now. I just want to share that I got my bfp this morning and my husband and I are excited, especially since May is when we got married. I hope all you other ladies waiting to test get your bfp!

8 years ago

Hi ladies. Thanks to short weird irregular cycles I have one more shot at a May baby! I O'd today and DH and I have been BDing almost every day... Congratulations to all who got their BFP this month! And good luck to everyone waiting! Fingers crossed and sticky vibes for all!

8 years ago

jackie102 & ablondstargirl!!!

8 years ago

Crongrats Jackie and ablondstargirl.

I tested this morning and it was negative. Going to wait until Wednesday to retest.

TTC#1 DH: 29 Me: 27 Married 2009, officially TTC since 2013 July 2015: Decided to talk to OB. HSG was good. Blood work good. SA showed low motility. OB recommended IUI. August 26 2015: IUI #1, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 2 follicles, bfn Sept. 24, 2015: IUI #2, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 4 follicles, bfn October: took a break, to talk to a RE, bfn November 22 2015: Intercourse, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 1 follicle

8 years ago

8-9 dpo BFN

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

8 years ago

Does anyone know if there is a group like this for June 2016?, showed up on Friday.
Congratulations to everyone who got their this month!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo