Community post

Discussion

May 2016 Babies

View Full Post

This is a forum for all the precious ladies, anxious and enthusiastic ladies hoping to conceive this month with hopes of having a baby in May 2016. Join me to discuss strategies, share the pain, obsess over the symptoms and celebrating !!!

Loads and loads of and ...
for conceiving the baby !

User Image[/url][/url]

206 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 206 Replies | Last Page

Nikki - I was 8dpiui.

I am hoping all that cramping was from the start of implantation. Today, I was tired at work and got clumsy towards the end of my shift. Otherwise nothing in terms of symptoms.

Sorry AF is on her way, wishing.

Jbean, I am sorry I can't answer your question. I haven't used ICs.

Margie- hoping you get your BFP Saturday.

TTC#1 DH: 29 Me: 27 Married 2009, officially TTC since 2013 July 2015: Decided to talk to OB. HSG was good. Blood work good. SA showed low motility. OB recommended IUI. August 26 2015: IUI #1, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 2 follicles, bfn Sept. 24, 2015: IUI #2, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 4 follicles, bfn October: took a break, to talk to a RE, bfn November 22 2015: Intercourse, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 1 follicle

8 years ago

10DPO and with an IC.
Boobs are starting to hurt a bit when I take my bra off, which is normal a couple days before my period. I've gotten alot more acne then usual the last week. I even have one behind my ear and on my leg...wth! :) This may be TMI but my actual vagina has been having some sharp pains. Nothing around my uterus or anything just down lower near the vagina. CM has been light but sticky. Symptom spotting like crazy as you can see...slowly going insane

Jbean - Yes this happens to me everytime I use my IC's. Looks promising then it dissapoints you

Congrats to those who received your and and for the rest of us!

8 years ago

Jbean- I used ICs and had that happen to me a couple of times. My BFP never showed up before their recommend 3-5 min mark. I had to wait to see if anything popped up and if it did, was it an evap line? A nightmare, yes. But it turns out they were infact positives and not evaps!

Clarabell- im sorry hun. Fx for success next month!

Afm- I followed up with my OB this morning. My numbers have tripled! Went from 150 on Wed to 498 this morning! My progestero e has not come back but last test was at 22 and my dr was happy with that. Another note...im measuring large for 4w5days! Have HG (severe morning sickness) and was put on anti nausea meds with b6 suppliments and im oober fatigued.
He has ordered an ultrasound for the 14 (6w 1d)because he thinks there are TWO in there. Woo hoo!
We shall see!

Thank you ladies for all of your support and encouragement!

8 years ago

Thank you everyone for your kind words!

Mushii! I'm so excited for you!! That's great news that your numbers tripled and that there may be TWO babies?! Keep us posted!!

8 years ago

Congrats Mushii and 16!

Sorry I disappeared, ladies. Work has been super crazy and I have been super stressed. AF did show right on time so I am out for May... I am CD 6 right now, taking my b-complex, drinking lots of water and just hanging out and trying to relax over Labor Day. I took a few extra days of PTO which I really, really needed. Hubby and I also just bought a new king sized bed which I am thrilled about. I usually have a hard time sleeping and I am hoping this new memory foam mattress will help.

I hope everyone's TWW flies by and we see more BFPs! Fingers crossed for those still in for May!

User Image

8 years ago

Mushii - good to hear. Possibly 2, how exciting!

Margie - looking forward to seeing your results in the morning.

TTC#1 DH: 29 Me: 27 Married 2009, officially TTC since 2013 July 2015: Decided to talk to OB. HSG was good. Blood work good. SA showed low motility. OB recommended IUI. August 26 2015: IUI #1, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 2 follicles, bfn Sept. 24, 2015: IUI #2, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 4 follicles, bfn October: took a break, to talk to a RE, bfn November 22 2015: Intercourse, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 1 follicle

8 years ago

Hi ladies. I am cycle day 13 today got my super super positive opk cycle day 12 and realy strong ovulation pain today right side this time. Iv been trying not to stress and jus take this as they come. Im 28day cycle

Been taking b-6, vitamin ; complex I stoped taking the evening primrose oil and red raspberry leaf cycle day 11. I did start taking robitussin from cycle day 10 morning and night and OMG my CM has been super egg white and abundent so much more and egg whiter than last month. I substituted the evening primrose with ongea 3.

Ladies seriously robitussin robitussin but you have to drink alot of water for it to be effective. I drank like 3litres of water a day I carry a water bottle atvwork and make sure I finish 2 full bottles by 3pm.

Goodluck to everyone with their new cycles.

8 years ago

Hey ladies,

I didn't get a chance to check in yesterday as DH and I started our vacation and we were travelling all day yesterday. I got a BFN when I tested but I'm not surprised. I haven't ever tested positive early. I figure I'll wait until AF is officially late before testing again.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Margie I hope you get your BFP.

I wanted to share that my boobs are killing me right now. And all night at work, they were hurting. I also still have cramps off and on. I bought some tests yesterday, and going to wait one more day before testing, so on Monday.

8 years ago

Well ladies, I'm out. AF officially this am after spotting yesterday. Going to stick around a bit to hear some more happy US news(looking at u mushii) and hopefully some more BFPs!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo