Community post

Discussion

May 2016 Babies

View Full Post

This is a forum for all the precious ladies, anxious and enthusiastic ladies hoping to conceive this month with hopes of having a baby in May 2016. Join me to discuss strategies, share the pain, obsess over the symptoms and celebrating !!!

Loads and loads of and ...
for conceiving the baby !

User Image[/url][/url]

206 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 206 Replies | Last Page

BFN for me this morning also last test must have been evap line! Still have a really bad cold very frustrated especially with all the prenatel vitimans taking these days!
Good luck all

8 years ago

Good luck on the morning murps227 still a chance this will be ur month!

8 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Biscut - I'm sorry you got a BFN. I hope your cold goes away soon. It sucks when you're not feeling well.

murps - FX that you just implanted late.

Jeska - I'm not feeling much in the way of symptoms either. I hope it doesn't mean anything. FX we boh see BFPs next week.

WishingforViolet - Good for you fr holding out that long. I hope you get your BFP.

Mushii -

purelex - Did AF show for you? Has your temp stayed low?

Anxiousme - FX you get your BFP.

Holly - I hope you caught the egg! FX the TWW goes by quickly for you.

Happysheepie - Welcome! FX that you see your BFP soon.

NikkiN - Yay cycle buddies! I wasn't planning on testing until I was officially late but DH and I are getting complimentary Champagne as part of our vacation booking and he said I couldn't have any because I might be pregnant. I told him I would test that morning and if it was BFN I would have a drink.

AFM - CTP says I O'd on Friday where as my OPK indicated I O'd on Tuesday. I'm going with Tuesday as my temps started rising on wednesday they just didn't spike until the weekend. No real symptoms to speak of. I'm just hoping this week goes quickly so I can be on vacation.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Margie: When is your vacation? Where are you going. I am testing a day early because DH and I are going to San Antonio next Tuesday. So that is why I am testing Tuesday. I am hoping if its a BFP to confirm with blood work before we leave. FX for us and everyone else this month.

AFM: My boobs are killing me today and I have been having these sharp pains on my lower left side. I am 6 DPO today so surely it is too soon to be having pg symptoms. Well only time will tell I guess. I am okay with the symptoms if the lead to something, but just having the pain for no reason SUCKS rocks.

8 years ago

Mushii !! If I get my BFP we will be due date twins (May 9)!

Hi all, I'm new here! I'm currently 14DPO and I think I got a faint line on ICs this morning (hoping it's not an evap!) but Clearblue Digital said BFN, so I bought FRER after work today and am waiting to test again tomorrow morning!!

I have heard the new FRER have been giving evap lines though, has anyone else heard this?

8 years ago

Clarabelle31 I'm crossing my fingers and my toes for you! That would be awesome! Just so you know, I used ICs and im not much a fan of them. All of my positives showed up well after the 3-5 min mark. I didnt get a clear positive until 12dpo. I saw faint squinters and what I believed as evap lines up until then. I took one clear blue at 11dpo with a BFN ... so there's hope! My Betas were .5 on 8dpo and they were 208 this morning At 13 dpo!

Thank you everyone for your well wishes. Sending my good luck your way! Fingers crossed!

8 years ago

Wow lots of May babies! How wonderful.

Sorry to everyone who tested and got a BFN. Hoping for more luck next month!

AFM: 7 dpo and cd26. Have showed a bit more restraint this month and haven't tested yet (mostly bc I get so disappointed/frustrated but then keep testing anyways!)Trying to decide if I should test before this weekend as I'm going out of town and not sure if I should know before I go or just wait for AF to show up. Have had zero symptoms of AF or preg so no clues there.

Hope everyone still in the TWW has good luck when they test!

8 years ago

If anyone has a few minutes to check my chart and tell me when you think I ovulated please do.. Thanks.
I stopped recording my opks as internet cheapies were negative and dollar tree tests were positive (with same urine) so I didn't know what tests to trust :/

User Image

8 years ago

Negative this morning...

Looks like im well and truly out!

Best of luck to everyone else.

8 years ago

Murphs: I am so sorry! Hopefully next month will be the month for you!

Trying_for_another: I looked at your chart and it seems like the suggested date was accurate...but I was always all over the map with my temp levels. My OB actually told me to stop because they were not accurate and useless to figure out Ovulation.

Good Luck ladies! Fingers crossed!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo