Community post

Discussion

May 2016 Babies

View Full Post

This is a forum for all the precious ladies, anxious and enthusiastic ladies hoping to conceive this month with hopes of having a baby in May 2016. Join me to discuss strategies, share the pain, obsess over the symptoms and celebrating !!!

Loads and loads of and ...
for conceiving the baby !

User Image[/url][/url]

206 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 206 Replies | Last Page

CD 15 and positive opk!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

8 years ago

Hiii pls allow me to join u all
Hvnt tested but am 99.9% sure am in
due on 1st....ahhh dont want her
baby in mar ...now ttc1
Lots of luck to u al...l to alll

8 years ago

Tested yesterday at 10dpo... I know I shouldn't of but was dying to know..

Bfn... Typical.

So much watery cm though and boobs like rocks../ will test again in the morning.

8 years ago

Strike that, tried again just now... Another bfn on a digi... Then Used a first response ... Thought I saw the faintest of lines but reckon I'm loosing it????

Cried but now I think I'm out. I know I'm early testing but feeling pretty low

8 years ago

Sorry to hear that, murps. It's hard to not want to test early but then we are left wondering if there is still a chance. Let us know how the test goes tomorrow... I have my fingers crossed for you!

AFM, I tested yesterday (10 dpo) and also got a BFN. My temp dropped significantly this morning so AF should be here tomorrow. I am going to start my b-complex and try really hard to drink more water this time around since I don't usually get EGCM.

Good luck to all the ladies still in for May!

User Image

8 years ago

Wishing everyone good luck for May 16!!

I had a very faint line on internet cheapie yesterday morning possible bfp but nothing this morning bfn! Only tested because I have an awful cold/flu! At the start of my last pregnancy (mmc at 12 weeks) I also had a bad cold before my bfp and took loads of meds without realising so being careful!
Just taking paracetamol and hoping for best the baby I lost would have been due in May this year, don't really cherish the thought may 16 without my baby!

8 years ago

User ImageUser Image

Hello Ladies. I've honestly stalked this forum for quite a while but was afraid to jinx my symptoms! I got my definate bfp this morning! My guess of a due date is May 9th!
I am so crossing my fingers for you all.
I wanted to share that we've been trying for 11 months and this was the fjrst month I changed two things up. 1. I joined this amazing site and recieved so much positive encouragement and advice that got us through negative moments from our family and doctors!
2. I started taking Soy Isoflavones. Im proof that they WORK! I dont know if anyone was considering giving them a try but I am certain they helped us! I took 200mg cd 4-9. I will say that they did bring on stronger ovulation pains and cramps but thats the only side affects I had.

We are now crossing our fingers that this sea monkey sticks!
Btw, im sorry for drive by posting. I really should have joined in a while ago. :-) hope i have not offended anyone and hope to stay for encouragement to others.

8 years ago

Mushii: Hopefully the good luck rubs off for those of us still waiting.

NikkiN: Thank you for the tip. If BFP doesn't happen this month I'll be sure to heed your advice.

murps227 & purelex: Will either of you be testing again or are you waiting to see if AF shows?

Yay, it seems there are quite a few of us that are very close to testing day!! I'm currently 9DPO, and I'm going to wait until 14DPO to test this time. I went through so many tests last month and it got expensive!

I don't have any symptoms that I can attribute as a pregnancy sign, except feeling like i'm falling asleep at dinner for the past few days, but that could be due to waking up early. The only thing that's making me stay positive is my temps which are still high!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE TESTING SOON!

8 years ago

Congrats on the BFP Mushii!!

Sorry to those that got a BFN. hopefully it was just too early.

GL to those that are testing soon.

AFM - I don't feel like I have had any symptoms for the last couple days. But I suppose it is too early anyway, since I am only 4 dpiui. I just want to have some kind of sign that it is working.

TTC#1 DH: 29 Me: 27 Married 2009, officially TTC since 2013 July 2015: Decided to talk to OB. HSG was good. Blood work good. SA showed low motility. OB recommended IUI. August 26 2015: IUI #1, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 2 follicles, bfn Sept. 24, 2015: IUI #2, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 4 follicles, bfn October: took a break, to talk to a RE, bfn November 22 2015: Intercourse, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 1 follicle

8 years ago

Bfn at 3am this morning haha!

Boobs hurting to a crazy point this morning and other half noticed nipples looking bigger / also lots of watery cm ... But still no bfp or Af

Have one more test left, a digi one .. I will use tomorrow morning incase I've miscalculated ovulation.... As I am just counting days. If anther negative. I'll just wait.

Wishing you all lots of luck though!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo