Community post

Discussion

May 2016 Babies

View Full Post

This is a forum for all the precious ladies, anxious and enthusiastic ladies hoping to conceive this month with hopes of having a baby in May 2016. Join me to discuss strategies, share the pain, obsess over the symptoms and celebrating !!!

Loads and loads of and ...
for conceiving the baby !

User Image[/url][/url]

206 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 206 of 206 Replies

I believe j am 18 dpo. This is baby #3 for me. I took a clear blue pregnancy test Monday morning and it was very faint positive. I was due for AF monday and have been spot on for past few months with her... I have been feeling very dull cramping and lots of pulling pinching twisting and wierdness in my lower abdomen. I was excited to see a + but last night after I coaches volleyball I came home, peed and when I wiped there was very light pink color on the tp. I went to bed thinking... Great I was wrong. Never saw another spot of color unt tonight after coaching practice.... I came home, peed and again very light pink on the tp. WHAT IS GOING ON!? I have dr appointment Monday for blood work, but I'm grabbing another pregnancy test from Walgreens right now Bc I am making myself crazy!!!!!!

Molly Marie

8 years ago

Coach - good luck. Was the newer test postive?

TTC#1 DH: 29 Me: 27 Married 2009, officially TTC since 2013 July 2015: Decided to talk to OB. HSG was good. Blood work good. SA showed low motility. OB recommended IUI. August 26 2015: IUI #1, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 2 follicles, bfn Sept. 24, 2015: IUI #2, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 4 follicles, bfn October: took a break, to talk to a RE, bfn November 22 2015: Intercourse, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 1 follicle

8 years ago

All month of August I have done everything to avoid talking and thinking about TTC. My husband and I just moved to a new state so I was thankfully preoccupied with moving. I have been on progesterone now for 2 months to lengthen my cycle because I O so late now after my D&C back in March. I was 11w2d when I found out I had MC'd. We were due September 25th 2015. My husband and I only 1 last month for my b-day the day before I O'd (August 30th).
September 11th I was sitting on the couch watching TV with my husband when I realized that it should about time for to show her nasty face. But nothing... Lately I have been cramping for days before her but nothing. Out of nowhere I got up and took a test. I set my timer for 5 min and walked away.
Just before the alarm went off I went back to the bathroom to check. I didn't want my husband to know since I am a POAS addict, he just scowls at me.
I stared at the test with utter disbelieve. !!!!!!!!!
It was faint but it was definitely there!!!
That was 12 DPO, I have taken a test every day since and I will be going in for labs hopefully tomorrow. Since I have a problem with low progesterone I a so afraid that the progesterone that I take nightly will still not be enough to keep me pregnant.
I don't want to be afraid of this pregnancy so I did tell 2 friend that know the struggles my DH and I have gone through but I am still worried.
I don't know how this happened but I am praying so hard for a sticky baby!!! Prayers for baby #1 to stick all the way!!!!!

8 years ago

niciskg2: not to worry everything will be good. God always pays back for our prayers. Next year you will be having your baby in your hands. Just enjoy each moment this moment are very precious. Motherhood is a special gift. Congrats!!!!!!

User ImageUser Image

8 years ago

Ive been silently viewing along with you ladies for a little bit. This seems all new to me since my youngest is 5 years old! I had an IUD for 3 1/2 and had it taken out because of issues with it implanting. Not sure what affects that will have on me. I am currently 11DPO. Got a yesterday on one of those cheapie tests :(
Had EXTREMELY strong poking cramps ONLY on the right side of my uterus/ovaries yesterday. It is strange to me because usually my AF cramps are all over. Who knows! AF is due to start Saturday.... Happy thoughts for me ladies! And good luck and fingers crossed for the rest of you!!!!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo