Community post

Discussion

May 2016 Babies

View Full Post

This is a forum for all the precious ladies, anxious and enthusiastic ladies hoping to conceive this month with hopes of having a baby in May 2016. Join me to discuss strategies, share the pain, obsess over the symptoms and celebrating !!!

Loads and loads of and ...
for conceiving the baby !

User Image[/url][/url]

206 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 206 Replies | Last Page

Crongrats Jackie and ablondstargirl.

MrsB11: I do not see any June 2016 forum. If no one else starts it, I will create one this evening.

AFM: showed her evil face but I am glad to start afresh. Going on vacation from tomorrow. that this vacation will do the magic!

to everyone testing!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

yes MrsB11, I would love a June 2016 group as well!

dsinha1011: i've heard lots of success stories involving vacations!!

8 years ago

Thanks Clarabelle!

June 2016 forum has been created with one bottle icon ????which did not load on CTP and showed up as ????

Gals who are starting June 2016 forum... Good luck and welcome to that forum! I am outta here!!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies! I hope you don't mind me jumping on this board... I'm in the middle of the TWW and lurking on message boards helps pass the time :) Congrats to all you ladies who got your bfps and are now expecting May babies - I hope we get to join the club!

I'm Bridget, and my wife Michelle and I did our first round of IUIs last week, after almost 4 years of trying off and on at home with known donors. Michelle is the one trying to get pregnant but I'm the one who stresses during the TWW, so that's why I'm here instead of her :)

Anyway, she's been having some promising symptoms, the largest one being hip pain - which I read can be a common symptom in smaller women especially (she's only 5'0" lol). Now she's got the sensitive nips, waves of dizziness, bloating, etc. We're waiting until next Wednesday to test, which will be 14dpiui. If it worked this time her due date will be May 25!

8 years ago

for you badwolfbridget. Hope the TWW passes quickly for you and your wife!

Congrats to the and for everyone still waiting to test.

Thanks for starting the June group dsinha!

8 years ago

Hello ladies!

Trying for second baby! My first baby is almost 2 years old. I am trying this with some natural meds and also using ovulation kit since last friday i am showing ovulated and so we trying since then. Today i am feeling little twinges and pulling pain on left abdomen.
My first day of last period was 8/25/15

If i get pregnant this cycle my baby will be due in MAY 2016. Crossing my fingers hope it works.

User ImageUser Image

8 years ago

TTC for 16 months... Go my first ever BFP today!! OK I need some prayers and good vibes people. I am going in for bloodwork today.
I am 13dpo!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

8 years ago

Holly860 hey congrats! happy for you!
This is best feeling you can have. Sending you good vibes and prayers.

I hope i get pregnant to its 4 days past ovulation and i am have cramping and right side twinges.

Hope thats good sign.

User ImageUser Image

8 years ago

Thanks ntsindha!!

I uploaded my pics! I took 3 different brands today

Also my 21 day progesterone showed I didnt' ovulate...but I did. So don't put to much energy into those results.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

8 years ago

holly860!!! did you get your beta levels back yet?

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo