Community post

Discussion

May 2016 Babies

View Full Post

This is a forum for all the precious ladies, anxious and enthusiastic ladies hoping to conceive this month with hopes of having a baby in May 2016. Join me to discuss strategies, share the pain, obsess over the symptoms and celebrating !!!

Loads and loads of and ...
for conceiving the baby !

User Image[/url][/url]

206 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 206 Replies | Last Page

I use the CBFM (clearblue fertility monitor) I bought it several years ago as my form of birth control and for the past couple months have switched over to using it for it's real purpose! I've been super regular with 29 day AF cycles for as long as I can remember but naturally they started getting wonky as soon as DH and I start trying! With my monitor I also have always showed an LH surge peak, but of course last month I didn't. I figured I either missed it or had an anovulatory cycle. DH and I BD'd on the days my tracking app says I should have been fertile. I also had the EWCM that goes with O. I guess I'll never know what happened!

Anyhow, I've debated temping this cycle but don't know if I'll be able to be consistent with my work schedule. I'm just crossing my fingers it's a normal cycle this time and I get my peak AND more EWCM to coincide!

I hope your OPKing gives you your miracle this month! I hear so many success stories and it'd be awesome to be one of them!

8 years ago

I know me too im so happy for the ladies with BFP just hoping its me. I tested from 9dpo till 13dpo BFN. Hope you are able to track and catch Dh during your fertile days. Ill definitely be posting from when I start OPK. Keep in touch it helps to have the support cuz the DH's dont always understand. Mine works nights so I gotta catch him in the morning before he sleeps, according to my app my fertile days are from 9-14. So hoping will BD all of those days. I feel hopeful we will get our miracles May 2016. When we do we can continue to chat during pregnancy will be fun.

8 years ago

It's great having cycle buddy support! Yeah, my DH doesn't really understand much about all of this but he humors me when I tell him things and even *might* find it a little interesting. haha I think he's more under the impression that we're just "not preventing" - little does he know how much planning really goes into it!

AFM - Still no full AF today... she's definitely late, however all the typical spotting I get 2 days prior has been here yesterday and today so I'm about 90% sure I'll wake up with her tomorrow. (Finally!!) I just want to get this next cycle started and get my May baby!

How about you, dsinha? How are you feeling?

8 years ago

SheRiskers: I am now on 13dpo and cd32. No signs of AF so far. I had strange cramping last evening for an hour and then nothing. Today my legs are in pain. I have not felt the AF types cramps yet. I am dreading going to the restroom everytime scared of the witch.

This is super frustrating not knowing if your in or out. All poas tests showed bfn so may be is little late. I am just waiting with deliberate attempts to keeping my hopes low.

Good luck to you for tomorrow morning!

Mrsmawalla1: welcome! I hope you catch the egg at the right time around O.

Hoping for May.babies next year!!!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

Well,l I finally start CD1 today! As sad as I am to see AF show this morning, last cycle was so strange that it's nice to get another chance at a "normal" one.

It looks like my predicted O is somewhere around 8/15. Here's to getting our May babies!

8 years ago

Hi ladies sheriskers sorry to hear that hope you ok. But we here to support each other. Lets move on and look forward to the future. Im on CD4 but AF short this cycle im gonna start OPK on Saturday. Dont be disappointed everything happens for a reason April wasnt for us. May BFP

8 years ago

Hey ladies! I went ahead and started following this board because I think I'll be starting today. I had a 47 day cycle with no O that I know of so I think I'll actually be totally skipping the April babies board because of it. Makes me a little upset, but what can you do? We are starting the first steps to fertility help in August I hope, so we'll see how all of it goes! I'm supposed to go in and get tested on CD3 and they will do a sperm analysis on DH to see if I'm ovulating, how many eggs I have left, etc.

GL this month ladies!

8 years ago

Welcome nharty! Hoping your RE gets the perfect plan for May baby????

SheRiskers: I am sorry you had to meet the witch. Hoping you get your bfp this month.

Mrsmawalla: wishing you all the baby dust as you O and hope you catch the egg!

AFM: no AF and no bfp. I am on cd35. I wasted the only FRER I had today to see a bfn. I feel nauseous every morning and need to eat something. I hope I am not imagining it. My boobs are sore close to the nipples but not like regular pre-AF. It is milder and less sensitive than usual periods. I can't stop hoping and too scared that AF will show up. Time will tell! So, I am still hanging in April babies. Please check out my bbt and enlighten me with any insights that might solve my mystery. I am not sure if my ob will see me so soon. Last time I spoke to them, they told me to wait till cd40. I am so frustrated... Arrrgh! I should stop now.

Hoping for a lot of bfp's this month!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

Nharty: I intended to put !!! Instead of ??? Sorry about that.
Lol

User Image[/url][/url]

mrsmawalla: Thanks for your support! I'm doing okay. I would have been way more surprised to get a BFP this past cycle than the BFN's I did. Just happy to know what's going on with my cycle for the first time all month.

nharty: Welcome! Here's to our hopeful May babies! Your last cycle sounded a little like mine... I use a CBFM and never got a peak for my LH surge. First time in the 2 years I've used it. It made for a confusing yet very doubtful month.

dsinha: How you hanging in there girlie? Still nothing? My fingers are massively crossed that you get your April baby still! When I was late I read sooo many stories about women who get such late BFP's that they'd all but given up. Praying the witch stays away and maybe your OB can help get you some answers!

AFM: For being CD2, this AF sure is mild. I guess it goes along with the messed up cycle from last month. Hopefully it ends sooner and lets me build a nice thick lining for this upcoming O!

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo