Community post

Discussion

May 2016 Babies

View Full Post

This is a forum for all the precious ladies, anxious and enthusiastic ladies hoping to conceive this month with hopes of having a baby in May 2016. Join me to discuss strategies, share the pain, obsess over the symptoms and celebrating !!!

Loads and loads of and ...
for conceiving the baby !

User Image[/url][/url]

206 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 206 Replies | Last Page

Goodluck dsinha fingers crossed for you please keep us updated. Welcome Narthy, goodluck. Im gonna use first response and clear blue OPk starting today. Will be posting results. Iv been reading that its best to test from 2pm till about 8pm and not to use FMU, Can any of you ladies help? Not sure what time to test dnt wana miss it. Whats ur experience with OPK

8 years ago

I test FMU only because that's what it asks for per the CBFM manual and it's easiest to "store up" that way as I never have to get up in the middle of the night. I have heard what you read about it being best laster in the day, though.

If I go another couple months without a BFP I will probably start using other OPK's along with my CBFM... testing once in the morning and once in that window you mentioned - as it is very possible for the LH surge to occur in between morning tests!

8 years ago

Thanx for that. Think im gonna test 10am and 4pm cuz with work its gonna be tricky. This is gonna be the longest month of my life. But im greatful I had a normalish cycle. How bout you and the other ladies what cycle day are you on?. Is anyone tak8ng any suppliments or avoiding any certain foods for TTC?. I heard dairy should be avoided

8 years ago

Thanks y'all for all your wishes! I am gonna need every bit of it :)
My crazy cycle still continues on cd36 and 17dpo. There is no sign of af and all bfn's... Just trying to be patient on my end but it is so hard.

Today I helped my sis with her baby shower. Heart breaking but it's nobody's fault. Anyways, I can't wait to get some answers!

Mrsmawalla1: I did not have much luck with Internet opks as the test line would never get darker than the control line for me. Last month I switch to CB digital opk purple and I got few high fertility day and the most important 2 peak days. You should give it a try if the Internet ones don't work out for you. You have to use fmu for digital one. GL!

SheRiskers: thanks for your sweet words! I am praying for your extra fertile and thick lining for a bfp this month for you!

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies,

I'll go ahead and join you over here, also. I'm expecting AF on Tuesday and had a BFN on a test this morning. If I conceive this cycle, I'm pretty sure I'll be due right around my birthday, May 16th. That would be a great birthday present, indeed!

User Image

8 years ago

Welcome purelex!

I think we're all pretty close in CD over here so far so welcome to the May baby club! Although I'll still send some baby dust your way that AF doesn't come for you Tuesday ;-)

8 years ago

Hi ladies! I'm CD 2 today after AF showed three days early. This last cycle was only 25 days... I have previously been super regular at 28 days so not sure what happened there. It's been rough and I have been more sad and upset each month I don't get my BFP so I'm really happy to see all of the support on this forum. :-)

8 years ago

Welcome purlex and kmksmd. Its very upsetting wen that BFN appears. But new cycle new beginnings. Im now CD7. So far my OPK have been negative. Im gonna start OPKing twice from CD10. Im jus gonna use clear blue I like the idea of the smily face. Also im reading on how to improve CM so im starting fresh lemon water and increasing my water intake cuz sperm need alkaline environment apparently so hoepfully this works and there is an abundance of eggwhite CM.

BABYDUST TO EVEYONE

8 years ago

Welcome kmksmd!

So many of us TTC #1! I really hope this is our lucky month!! I'm now on CD5... just finished one of the most tame AF's ever!

C'mon BFP's!

8 years ago

Im hoping its our lucky month too. So im gonna be CD9 tomorrow an iv already noticed EWCM so im gonna start OPK 10am and 4pm till next week. Fingers crossed for all you TTC ladies. Keep the updates coming its encouraginng.

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo