Community post

Discussion

TTC #1 with CLOMID!!! Looking for Cycle Buddies!!

View Full Post

Hey ya'll my name is Stacey and I am 30 years old and have been married to the love of my life for almost 6 years!! I have PCOS and we have never conceived. I also recently lost 60 lbs which you could find on my youtube channel (it follows both my weight loss and TTC journey)! http://www.youtube.com/LifeWithStaceyD . I am so excited that this is our first time TTC with clomid! I am on Cycle day 3 and just took my first 50mg clomid!!! Let's all be friends and share our experiences this month!!!!

282 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 282 Replies | Last Page

2frsty - my progesterone was only ever 3.2, 4.4, and 7.0, the last two were Clomid cycles for sure. For that lab over 3.3 was ovulation. The doctor and I knew I ovulated each of those cycles. They wanted me over 15 though, thus why I got put on the progesterone and probably why I finally made a baby! So your doc needs to look into it more...

Bella - I bet since it was fertility transvaginal is their thing. Let me know about that fetal Doppler more when you get it!

TTC #1 since October 2012. Me: Diagnosed with Graves' (Feb. 2013) and Celiac (July 2013) disease. Doctor suspicious of stage I endometriosis (Jan. 2014) DH: SA very good in Jan. 2014 Me:30 DH:29 April 14th first BFP!!! EDD is Dec. 26th! please send !!! User Image User Image

9 years ago

I had a Sonoline doppler and loved it! I was able to find John's heartbeat at 10 weeks, and my placenta was anterior, making it harder to hear. A lot of women say that it just gave them cause for concern when they couldn't find it but not me. I also went on YouTube and saw a video on exactly how to locate the heartbeat--I was able to find it that night!

Linda

9 years ago

Welp, I'm out. showed up 2 days early. Not too bummed; ready to get the next cycle up and running. I'll start my Clomid tomorrow. Anything I should know about 100 mg vs 50 mg?

Linda

9 years ago

I had WAAAAY more ovulation cramping with 100mg. In fact I was cramping for many days in advance of ovulation, and they were PAINFUL! I still ovulated just as irregularly as on 50mg. I remember having for "I must be pregnant" thoughts on 100mg, all wrong of course!

9 years ago

13 dpo no af yet but I know she's coming! Temp was down this morning and yucky cramps! Ughhhh, I couldn't be lucky enough for it to work first time.... but ill try for month 2!

Mill

9 years ago

Although i'm not on clomid. I am 2 DPO. my temp came down a little bit but i hope it goes up and stays up. im having a little cramping but not bad or anything

9 years ago

millbarnett - was month 3 for me! GL!

2Frsty - sorry about AF :(

TTC #1 since October 2012. Me: Diagnosed with Graves' (Feb. 2013) and Celiac (July 2013) disease. Doctor suspicious of stage I endometriosis (Jan. 2014) DH: SA very good in Jan. 2014 Me:30 DH:29 April 14th first BFP!!! EDD is Dec. 26th! please send !!! User Image User Image

9 years ago

Last month I had loads of O cramps, too. I'm a little nervous about the 100 mg, but it'll be worth it in the end! Took DS to Houston to see my niece graduate high school, and just got home tonight. Man, am I pooped! Got my kiddo to bed - beed vegging in the recliner ever since!

Linda

9 years ago

I ended up taking 300mg in the end. I was nervous about each increase but i saw it as one step closer to getting pregnant
I found that the symptoms i got at 50mg decreased as i took a higher dose. Try not to stress too much about taking a higher dose especially if it helps you get pregnant

BabyFruit Ticker

9 years ago

Well, today was day #3 of the 100 mg and no symptoms as of yet. Thankfully! Took an OPK just for the hell of it today to see if I got a false positive from the Clomid _ I've heard that can happen - but it was a perfect negative. So at least I don't have THAT to worry about! Started temping again, too.

Linda

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo