Community post

Discussion

TTC #1 with CLOMID!!! Looking for Cycle Buddies!!

View Full Post

Hey ya'll my name is Stacey and I am 30 years old and have been married to the love of my life for almost 6 years!! I have PCOS and we have never conceived. I also recently lost 60 lbs which you could find on my youtube channel (it follows both my weight loss and TTC journey)! http://www.youtube.com/LifeWithStaceyD . I am so excited that this is our first time TTC with clomid! I am on Cycle day 3 and just took my first 50mg clomid!!! Let's all be friends and share our experiences this month!!!!

282 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 282 Replies | Last Page

firsttime- ohh how cute that he reacted like that! my dh said that he is excited for our appointment next wednesday which is only an appointment with my obstericians midwife, so its not like the first ultrasound to hear the heartbeat. But made me teary (maybe thats the hormones lol) I know being a male they dont show their emotions like us and he has said in the past after our last miscarriage that he tries to hide how crushed he is because he know it makes me worse to see him cry and upset.

I have my next blood test today to check my levels and all the prenatal blood tests too. There is like 20 different tests, ill have no blood left!

BabyFruit Ticker

10 years ago

Bella AND Firsttime--> I'm so stoked for you both! You give me so much hope! are flying y'alls way! I just know you'll both have a

Shelob--> Yay for the + OPK!! Which supplements do they have your DH on? My DH's SA came back a bit low a few years ago when he had it done (15 million, I think) so I'm curious which supplements yours is on.

AFM: To answer the "Which would you prefer" question, the truth is, I'm not sure! I know I DON'T want Matt to go to the Ukraine. With the way things are heating up over there, I would rather not have him there. And it's exciting to think of living in Europe! My parents met there; they were both soldiers stationed in Germany in the 1970s. That said, it's a LONG way away from both sides of the family! My Mom has the financial means to visit, but Matt's parents don't. His Mom will take it particularly hard. But the opportunities for travel with me amazing! I just hope they give us the time to make the proper arrangements!

Been doing OPKs 3 times a day for 3 days, and I've noticed that the amount of LH in my urine changes throughout the day! Praying I get a good O this weekend before DH leaves out! Also found out that a bunch of the guys from DH's work will be bombarding my house this Sunday for an Easter dinner! I don't mind! It builds good cohesion within the unit, and makes them better friends! My family has a thing about "no soldiers we know of should spend a holiday alone" so it's always nice to share our home and our family with our EXTENDED Army family!

Linda

10 years ago

Oh, and Mom and I are taking John to get his 1st haircut tomorrow and to see the Easter Bunny! He's getting to be such a big boy!

Linda

10 years ago

2Frsty - what a big day tomorrow!!! i hope the haircut goes well and he doesn't stress about it! and hope you get cute pictures :) thanks for sticky vibes! i don't like the thought of ukraine either. i don't like any places that may have 'action'. ugh. i think it may be better to go somewhere awesome like germany. i know someone that was sent there a few months ago and they had just had a baby before going. i know someone else that literally just had a baby and went to japan! lots of military friends :) sounds like you'll have a lovely easter, i just hope you add an egg to this easter also :)

bella83 - that's so cute your DH is excited for any OB appt!!! i think we'll jump straight to the U/S? and DH is very excited for it! what are all these prenatal tests you're doing??

AFM, 13DPO. been testing each night after a 4-5 hour hold (trying to limit liquids, doesn't work very well). so excited to have my first beta tomorrow and my thyroid levels rechecked. i doubt i'll get a call w/results tomorrow, likely won't until saturday morning. continue to send me sticky vibes! i'm trying to not worry myself sick over my first BFP! here's my progression:
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=258300 the FRERs

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=258302 the wondfos

how do they look? sorry to bother you guys! i just so appreciate the feedback!

TTC #1 since October 2012. Me: Diagnosed with Graves' (Feb. 2013) and Celiac (July 2013) disease. Doctor suspicious of stage I endometriosis (Jan. 2014) DH: SA very good in Jan. 2014 Me:30 DH:29 April 14th first BFP!!! EDD is Dec. 26th! please send !!! User Image User Image

10 years ago

Firsttime--> Progression looks perfect!! Yay!

I'm not going to stay on long; I'll update everyone tomorrow. Long story short: Haircut and Easter Bunny were fabulous...the rest of the day, not so much. My kid was a freakin' terrorist ALL DAY LONG! I was soooooo happy when bed time got here! But the weekend is here and my aunt will be here tomorrow. Gotta hit the sack!

(And my ulcer decided that tonight was the perfect time to flare...this weekend is gonna suck. I'll be stuck sober sipping on milk all weekend.)

Linda

10 years ago

Matt got me a new car today! He's on his way home with it now; I haven't even seen it! It's a 2009 Volkswagen Jetta! I'm super stoked! He got it because with us both having trucks, we're spending a fortune in gas! This will give me twice as good gas mileage!

And I think I'm gonna go get my new tattoo tonight!

Score for me!

Linda

10 years ago

Hi ladies, hope your all having a great easter :)

Firsttime- the blood tests were blood group and antibodies, folate, vit d, red cell scan, thyroid function (I have hashimotos) and others I can't remember, they ended up taking 5 vials! My latest bhcg today is 3843 so im happy :)

2frsty- yay for a new car! We are going to need to get a new car soon, something with good safety for precious cargo . That sucks about your upset flaring up . I hope it wasn't as severe as you thought. Sounds like your son is starting the terrible two phase early?

BabyFruit Ticker

10 years ago

Quick update. Labs yesterday. Beta at 14DPO was 344. Next draw is Monday.

TTC #1 since October 2012. Me: Diagnosed with Graves' (Feb. 2013) and Celiac (July 2013) disease. Doctor suspicious of stage I endometriosis (Jan. 2014) DH: SA very good in Jan. 2014 Me:30 DH:29 April 14th first BFP!!! EDD is Dec. 26th! please send !!! User Image User Image

10 years ago

Firsttime--> Yay for a good beta! Super stoked to hear what Monday's levels are!

Bella--> Well, the heartburn has been kicking my ass for 3 days now. I've lost about 2 pounds simply because I'm too terrified to eat anything! I also got my tattoo! Well, the outline and shading is done; I'll go back in 2 weeks to get the color done!

AFM: We've got a ton of people coming tomorrow, so I've been crazy busy with getting ready for that and entertaining my aunt and cousin. Putting John's Easter Basket together tomorrow morning! Also, starting today, my OPKs are getting decidedly darker. Earlier tonight it was almost positive! Looks like DH will be here for O day after all! I nailed him with before he went to bed!

Linda

10 years ago

Another quick update. Skipped prometrium last night. Today at 17DPO hcg beta 1102 and progesterone >60

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo