Community post

Discussion

TTC #1 with CLOMID!!! Looking for Cycle Buddies!!

View Full Post

Hey ya'll my name is Stacey and I am 30 years old and have been married to the love of my life for almost 6 years!! I have PCOS and we have never conceived. I also recently lost 60 lbs which you could find on my youtube channel (it follows both my weight loss and TTC journey)! http://www.youtube.com/LifeWithStaceyD . I am so excited that this is our first time TTC with clomid! I am on Cycle day 3 and just took my first 50mg clomid!!! Let's all be friends and share our experiences this month!!!!

282 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 282 Replies | Last Page

2Frsty - super glad my second beta is good :) i hope the heartburn finally backed off. hope the tattoo turns out awesome!! how was your busy easter?!?! and hope that egg dropped and you guys caught it! :) and congrats on the new car woo hoo!!!!

bella83 - i think i forgot you have hashimotos. i have graves'. dang thyroids! :p i wonder when they'd have me do a big panel like that? i'm pretty sure i'm Rh- and DH is +. that's a great hcg!!! what DPO is that at?

AFM, 17DPO. On friday along with my first beta (344) i had my T3, T4, and TSH checked. My T3 and T4 are normal and my TSH has risen again! my TSH was almost 0 a month ago and now it's back to low normal!!! saw my endo today and he's happier with the numbers so we will keep watching! in a couple months i need a graves' antibody test to make sure we aren't going to make the baby hyperthyroid. i hope my graves' is still in remission! and so then i skipped the prometrium (progesterone) last night per doc's orders and had the beta and progesterone levels checked today. beta was 1102, doubling time of 42.7 hours! and progesterone super high so i can likely stop the prometrium suppositories! U/S set up for 5/8 currently, will be almost 7 weeks by then. i swear i can't wait that long!!!

TTC #1 since October 2012. Me: Diagnosed with Graves' (Feb. 2013) and Celiac (July 2013) disease. Doctor suspicious of stage I endometriosis (Jan. 2014) DH: SA very good in Jan. 2014 Me:30 DH:29 April 14th first BFP!!! EDD is Dec. 26th! please send !!! User Image User Image

10 years ago

firsttime- that beta was at 21dpo give or take a day.
Yesterdays beta at 23dpo is 10119 progesterone is 204nmol. Today im feeling slightly queasy. I hope that i have some degree of morning sickness as it means everything is going well, but im sure the novelty would wear off quickly lol My ultrasound is in a week and im getting nervous!! the wait is killing me lol I will be 6+4 by my dates then so hopefully we will hear the heartbeat!!
Im rh -ve as well

2frsty- fingers crossed you caught that egg! Hope that the ulcer trouble has gone. What is the tattoo going to be?

BabyFruit Ticker

10 years ago

Bella & Firsttime--> YAY YAY YAY for the great beta's! I think we have some sticky beans!

AFM: The weekend went great! My aunt and cousin came for a fabulous visit; they raved about my kiddo! DH's Army friends came for the Easter holiday and brought their families with them. It was great getting to meet the guys my husband spends more time with than me! Aaaaannnnnddd...the big O day was Easter Sunday! DH and I on O day, the day before, missed the day before that, but also on the 2 days before that. So we were together on CD 6,8,9,10,12,13 (O day.) I'm thinking we've got a real shot! The tattoo went great! I got 3 big flowers - a daffodil (DH's birth flower), a marigold (my birth flower) and an aster (John's birth flower.) It takes up my arm from my shoulder to about 3" above my elbow so it took 3.5 hours for the outline and shading. Once that heals I'll go back in for the color...if I don't already have a bfp. TECHINCALLY the only risk in getting a tattoo is the risk of infection, but I don't take those kinds of chances. If I get a bfp then I'll be waiting until next year to finish it.

Linda

10 years ago

If y'all want to see it (since this won't let me post pictures) you can see it on Facebook. Just add me - Linda Ann Frost

Linda

10 years ago

2Frsty - congrats on the tattoo :) what a cute idea for it!! glad easter went well!! and so glad O day happened and you had plenty of BD'ing!!!

AFM, 5w2d. not so much having uterine cramping anymore. now it's moreso these weird pains closer to my hips, the inguinal region. bbs even more tender, can have sudden sharp pains, or almost feel itchy. they seem fuller, and the tissue firmer. appetite has been overall good. no nausea or vomiting... yet! tomorrow doing my beta and progesterone test that i begged the doc to let me do for peace of mind :)

TTC #1 since October 2012. Me: Diagnosed with Graves' (Feb. 2013) and Celiac (July 2013) disease. Doctor suspicious of stage I endometriosis (Jan. 2014) DH: SA very good in Jan. 2014 Me:30 DH:29 April 14th first BFP!!! EDD is Dec. 26th! please send !!! User Image User Image

10 years ago

Firsttime--> Yay for the symptoms and lack of the yucky ones! Maybe you'll be like me and the other 10% of the female population of the world and skate by the morning sickness all together! Although something tells me that when I conceive this time I won't be so lucky!

AFM: Had a bit of a dip in my temp this morning. Praying it was an implantation dip and I'll get my in the next day or two! Had a bit of cramping late last night, but it was so slight that I wasn't quite sure if it was really happening or all in my mind! POAS 1st thing this morning, and wouldn't ya know--
Hoping for different results tomorrow!!

Linda

10 years ago

ooo i hope that was an implantation dip!!! i got my very faint bfp at 9dpo, and i think you're 7dpo today, right? so time is on your side. i hope you have something appear shortly!!! my mom says she didn't have morning sickness, so if that's a gene, then i hope i got it too ;)

10 years ago

Praying for a tomorrow. I know it's not probable, but DH was able to come in from the field tonight; it would be awesome to be able to send him back to the field with some good news!

Linda

10 years ago

if today was implantation, i believe it takes 1-2 days for the hcg to be in the blood and 3-4 days before seen in the urine on a hpt. when will he be back in from the field again (after tonight)??

10 years ago

24dpo, 5w3d, hcg was 13787 and progesterone 60. Doubling time prior was 42 hours, now is 45 hours. Supposed to be 72-96 hours by now? Multiples?!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo