Community post

Discussion

TTC #1 with CLOMID!!! Looking for Cycle Buddies!!

View Full Post

Hey ya'll my name is Stacey and I am 30 years old and have been married to the love of my life for almost 6 years!! I have PCOS and we have never conceived. I also recently lost 60 lbs which you could find on my youtube channel (it follows both my weight loss and TTC journey)! http://www.youtube.com/LifeWithStaceyD . I am so excited that this is our first time TTC with clomid! I am on Cycle day 3 and just took my first 50mg clomid!!! Let's all be friends and share our experiences this month!!!!

282 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 282 Replies | Last Page

What you are feeling is probably the result of amazing progesterone. I always found that clomid made my progesterone 2-3 times higher than without. This is a great thing! It means if you get pregnant you are likely to be able to sustain it :) Could the cramping be from bowels? High progesterone may slow down digestion and cause issues such as constipation or you could get diarrhoea. Either way not comfortable! And the sore breasts is also a great progesterone symptom :) So don't count yourself out by any means!!! Good luck :)

9 years ago

sorry i've been MIA!!! i was feeling crappy and highly antisocial so i had to stop coming to these sites until i was better ;)

mill - LOL i wish we had it that easy to get pregnant!!! it was horribly frustrating... took us 1.5 years, so i should count myself lucky! the ones that sneeze and get pregnant drive me nuts! i think you did O CD15. you did things super similar to us when we got pregnant!

shelob - i'm glad that scan went well! mine at 6w6d was a transvaginal u/s. yours was on the outer abdomen? jealous! i'm still eating meat, but i had to avoid cooking it for a while! 2Frsty is correct, usually the iron in the prenatal can bother some ladies. i'm glad you had such a great hcg! so reassuring! At 5w3d mine was at 13,787, which was very high when i used sites like thebetabase.

2Frsty - meat is about the only thing that has really bothered me. i'm much better with it now. it was usually the raw meat that got me, but a few times i was like... um no... no chicken tonight. GL with the POAS!! yeah i think a med like zoloft you have to stay on it and wean off if you do go off it, otherwise it will totally make you sick if you quit cold turkey. my O cramps were all over with clomid. to me they seemed to be slowly improving with each month i was on clomid.

bella - so jealous of the bbs changes! i started barely a B cup and now i'm a very nice full B. hubby and i love it! i also want time to hurry up so i can maybe relax a little after i bust out of the first trimester.

I'm so behind so let's see what i remember. 3 weeks ago i had an u/s showing a lil baby with a heart beat that i fondly call 'baby blob'. but now baby should look more like a baby now :) dr. said i could start biking. i also graduated from fertility to a regular ob/gyn.
first nurse appt was last monday, went well. had all the lab tests ran and the results looked good, except i'm worried about my hematocrit being low normal. i'll see the dr. next friday and she'll discuss the labs with me then. i'm 10 weeks tomorrow, so 11 weeks for that appt. it may be too early to hear the heartbeat so i don't know if she'll try for it or not (apparently works better closer to 12 weeks). also my thyroid is doing well.
i had nausea from about 5 weeks to about 7 weeks. i seem to be really good since. it honestly worried me to not be nauseous so i called my doc to check and they aren't worried. they'll only worry if i have bleeding. i tend to bloat often in the evening. once in a great while i feel a lil cruddy in the AM. bbs overall being fine, not really hurting, but some days they're so full and look so good! lol. only occasional cramping. likely eating way too much and i don't wanna hit the scale and find out. no exhaustion (but that was my normal possibly, to be exhausted...). stools are fine. once in a while i urinate more but usually i'm fine (i do think i have an excellent sized bladder).
all of our family knows and working on telling close friends.
twice this week i possibly accidentally ate gluten and i felt soooo horrible! first time i figured pregnancy, but after round 2 of eating the same thing i realized maybe it was gluten. makes me wonder what would happen if i ate like a pizza.... stupid celiac.

ok that's enough blubbering from me :)

TTC #1 since October 2012. Me: Diagnosed with Graves' (Feb. 2013) and Celiac (July 2013) disease. Doctor suspicious of stage I endometriosis (Jan. 2014) DH: SA very good in Jan. 2014 Me:30 DH:29 April 14th first BFP!!! EDD is Dec. 26th! please send !!! User Image User Image

9 years ago

Firsttime--> Good to hear from you, lady! I'm glad you're feeling better. Hopefully as you round the 1st trimester bend you'll feel better and better!

AFM: I'm so sick of peeing on money! I've had several shadows on Wondfos but nothing on anything else. I've developed line eye so bad that I'm seeing lines on every test, but no one else does. Today is 11 dpo and while I was feeling a bit depressed earlier, I'm trying to stay hopeful. I'm going to try to not POAS tomorrow at all. We'll see how that works out!

Linda

9 years ago

8dpo today and have felt a little yucky for a few days! Af not due till next wed or thursday.... boobs still a little.sore off and on, and lots of indigestion! I am preparing myself for the cycle to be a bust even though I know I'm not out yet! I went to dollar tree to buy a cheapie test and they were out! Said ill take it as a sighn not to test yet and left! Lol. Just ready for this cycle to be over with one way or another!

Mill

9 years ago

I could freaking slap myself right now.... I had to go by walmart tonight and I did it! I bought a cheapie walmart test and yes of course it was a bfn! The only thing that has me off this go round is the awful acid reflux and indigestion ive been having! This is a new one for me.... I have always been a big soda drinker but I have had so much acid the last few days, so I started drinking crystal lite and its made it even worse .... I told myself I wasn't going to think to much into symptoms especially since this was my first cycle on clomI'd!. But its freaking hard. .... big sighhhh. :-/ I don't tell my hubby to much, he's one of those " babe, it'll happen when it happens and we haven't even been trying that long" guys.... so pretty much the ladies I here from on here are my go to people.... still crampy down low by my pelvic area/abdomen not awful cramps, but definately recognize they are there! So we shall see what the rest of this week holds! Thank you ladies for the feedback and support! It is what helps me through each day!

God Bless,
Camillia

Mill

9 years ago

Just a quick reply since im at work and shouldnt be on here

Great to hear everything is going well firsttime! At my first appointment with the obsetrician at 7w5d i was able to hear the heart beat so you should definately hear it if your 11 weeks :)

As for me im 11 weeks today which means my 12w ultrasound is in two weeks , ill be 13w but couldnt get an appointment any sooner not long to go now till im out of the first trimester . Im feeling super bloated and maybe a little bump, but hard to tell, so im having to buy more work shirts as all but one barely buttons up over my bbs already . My milkshake would definately bring all the boys in the yard
Ive caved and bought a foetal doppler lol i know that i probably wont hear the heart beat for a few weeks yet but it will be fun to try lol

The fatigue is the worst :( hubby doesnt get home from work till after 10.30 and its definately a challenge staying awake till then. Ive been saving up my annual leave so that i can take longer maternity leave but i could really do with some time off But knowing ill have a year off from december is good motivation

For interest sake, where is everyone situated? if you dont mind me asking lol
Hope everyone is going well :)

BabyFruit Ticker

9 years ago

bella83 I am SO with you on the fatigue. That is my worst symptom at the moment. It makes it hard to do anything. Even reading. I keep just staring into space or dozing! Part of that may be because I did take the day off sick today. I am getting over a cold which hasn't helped. I am in New Zealand by the way.

millbarnett I don't think patience is your strong point :P Just kidding. It is very hard to wait to test when you are so hopeful, ay? By the way, what is crystal lite? I have gone off fizzy in general too. I have enough gas inside me as it is!!!

2Frsty I hope the next test is not a waste!!!

Firsttimemommy30 yep I was surprised they just did a trans abdominal scan, but was VERY happy! I have had so many trans vaginal ones and I always spot after them which stresses me so much! I hope those test results come out okay. That is a long wait to discuss them! I am not terrible patient so usually go to google to interpret results before they tell me!

9 years ago

shelob - crystal light is this lemonade or tea powder you can add to water for flavor. yeah i'm so over the transvaginal ultrasounds by now!!! i want an abdomen one! i don't use google to translate my labs since i'm a doctor, i'm just not an ob/gyn, so i don't know what gets THEM worried, just ME :)

bella83 - did you hear the heartbeat by transvaginal or abdomen u/s? maybe their transvaginal probe doesn't have that capability? another gal said by abdomen at 10w6d they heard their heartbeat! yay to almost finishing the first trimester! i want milkshake boobies!!! ;) where did you buy your fetal doppler from? i'm in the USA in the midwest!

mill - it's still early hun!

2Frsty - how you doing? did you skip a POAS day?

AFM, 10w today! i hope all is cooking well in there :)

TTC #1 since October 2012. Me: Diagnosed with Graves' (Feb. 2013) and Celiac (July 2013) disease. Doctor suspicious of stage I endometriosis (Jan. 2014) DH: SA very good in Jan. 2014 Me:30 DH:29 April 14th first BFP!!! EDD is Dec. 26th! please send !!! User Image User Image

9 years ago

Well ladies, I got a call back to give me the results of my progesterone test. They said anything over 10 shows ovulation, but my test was only 7.9 And from what I've found on the Internet it should be over 15 if it was a medicated cycle. So looks like it's 100 mg next cycle for me. Had a beta done today and it came back "Not Detectable." So I'm way out this month.

Linda

9 years ago

Sorry to hear that 2Frsty :(

Firstime- my first ultrasound at 6w4d and my first with the ob at 7w5d were both transabdominal. I have a small frame so i think that it helps if there is less abdominal fat, but it also might depend on the drs preference. My dating scan request had transvaginal but the technician said that they should be able to do a transabdominal and if needed they would go to transvag.
I bought the doppler from china and waiting for it to arrive

BabyFruit Ticker

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo