Community post

Discussion

PCOS and First Time Trying to Conceive! 7 DPO Symptoms

Hey ya'll! My name is Stacey and this is my first time posting in here. I am 28 years old and have PCOS but my husband and I are trying for a baby. I didn't think I ovulated but for some reason went and bought and Ovulation Predictor and the second day I tested postive!! So excited~! So then that evening it tested negative =( Why is that? We had intercourse anyways and ever since 1 DPO I have been really tired, PMS cramps, and after I eat a meal I have awful abdomen cramps. I have headaches, extra hungry, and soooo bloated! I even gained 2 lbs which is very odd. Am I crazy or could I be pregnant? I would LOVE some friends on here that I could chat with and share experiences!! xoxox Stacey

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi I also have pcos so know how annoying the condition can be.

We have been trying for a few years now, finally got pregnant last year on clomid but m/c at two months, totally heat broken

Anyway ovulation tests are great don't be disappointed if you get one smiley face this means you should ovulate within 24-48 hours so lots of bd i

The only thing I will say from my experience with pcos we sometimes have a lh surge but the egg fails to pop out hence a cyst is formed, hence the reason I'm on clomid, I get the lh surge but the egg doesn't pop out

So go for it you never know, keep track of symptoms to see if what you feel now is normal or not, don't forget pcos causes the homes to become unbalanced.

Try taking b complex and evening primrose oil to help you leutal phase and cm

Take care

11 years ago

Thanks so much for the tips and advice!! Yes this is the first month we have tried so i am really anxious to take the test!! What is clomid? I take Metformin is that the same thing and what exactly do they help with? Good luck and here's some baby dust!!!! OH, what does BFN stand for??

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi Stacey - I'm curious what your outcome was! I am in the same situation, but have been trying for almost a year and just found out I have PCOS. I also started Metformin 10 days ago. This weekend is when I should ovulate if I actually do.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo