Community post

Discussion

June 2015 - IVF/IUI

View Full Post

All I have to say is Good Luck ladies :)

Hopefully June 2015 will bring lots of BFPs and all those will stick.

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

349 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

71 - 80 of 349 Replies | Last Page

Essemkay did you take another test today?!

8 years ago

Hi everyone. Sorry ive been MIA. It's been crazy busy. IUI was yesterday. Praying we caught the egg! I start progesterone on Tuesday, progesterone test on the 12th (which I would think should be good since I will be on supplements. I never understand why they bother testing it when we're on supplements) then HPT on the 19th. It took us so long to get pregnant before both our losses so I'm hoping it doesn't take that long again. Plus this is all out of pocket and the IUI's are $500 a piece so this has been a very costly process. Praying for a heathy BFP!

Now I need to go back and catch up on this thread! Hope everyone is doing well!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

Hi everyone
I've been reading and keeping up with the posts. Nice to see some BFP. Congrats. That's so exciting and i hope it it's a happy healthy 9 months.
Fingers crossed for everyone else waiting for their turn this month

As for me. I'm 14 days past 1iui number one. I had a double this month back to back this month. Other than being super tired I had small random nausea days (I think the shot plus prometirum ) but didn't have those last month. I go for blood work. Tomorrow. I've been to nervous to test.

I went for blood work this week I found out my b12 is low so is my magnesium and my vit d is super low. Hence why I'm tired. Starting a bunch of suppleness hoping it all goes up. Plus I have hastimotos and hypo thyroid. I'm a diaster I feel.

Baby dust to all

8 years ago

Good luck KB!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

TTClate & KB - my fingers are crossed that this is your month.

I took a hpt last night because I was feeling a little odd, just really really hot all day, waves of slight dizziness/nausea. It looked like a very very faint positive to me? But others are voting maybe negative? What do you guys think...honest opinions!!

I called my clinic and told them I thought it was a really really faint line? They said the trigger would be out of my system by now but they don't want to do a blood test until Wednesday.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=417791

8 years ago

Cate- I just took a look and I also see a faint line so I voted positive! But your still early So I would retest in a couple days. Congrats!

8 years ago

Catemat, i can see it! I think it is positive! Fingers crossed dear!!!!!
Kb, good luck dear! Will you test?
Ttclate, good luck dear! I hope this time everything will go super!
Afm, i have done a million scans and tests, not letting me to relax and feel strong! They just make me feel more ill! They say that it is the protocol before the surgery, but they are so stressful!

8 years ago

So my dh husband since today is 14dpo to go to the clinic for the test. We did. I was so nervous all day. We got the call a big fat negative. They said progesterone is ok being 10.5. Is the ok?? I thought it'd be higher since I took supplements two times a day.

Anyways one more round of iui and if it doesn't work I'm scheduled for surgery to "explore" I had my appendix out and they want to see if there's scare tissue.

Thanks for the good vibes

Sending them right back to you all.

8 years ago

CateMat - I can definitively see a line :) Fingers crossed it gets darker and darker - you asked if we are doing ICSI - yes we are. we did it the first time as well. My DH has morthology of 4% so ICSI increases our chances.

Essemkey - did you test again?

BabyAngel - hormones can change so much in your system. Possibly you ovulated late? or possibly you never did this cycle - maybe you never surged (LH) and therefore egg was not released.

KB - your progesterone had to be much higher but at 14dpo it is dropping - even though you are taking progesterone supplements. Did they tell you to stop taking it? It will probably take few days for AF to show up with progesterone still being at 10.

TTC - fingers crossed your IUI went well :)

Kethryes - are you all set for Tuesday?

While - where are you girl? Did you talk to your doctor about mini IVF?

Hopefully I did not forget anyone - if I did so sorry girls. I try to keep my mind off TTC as much as possible on the weekends :D During the week it is impossible as I sit in front of the computer at work for 8 hours.

AMF - I am just waiting for AF to start. I have been cramping and I was hoping today was the day but nothing so far. Hopefully in the next day or two it will show up and we can get IVF#2 going.

Question for you girls taking hormones - are you gaining weight from them? I have been eating like crazy and have crazy cravings and gained at least 10 lb in the past year since I started medicated TTC journey.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Thanks girls. I look for first response test today and negative. Not even a bit of a line, but it wasn't my first pee of the day. May test tomorrow again, I'm not sure. Maybe it still was the trigger after all?

Basia - ICSI is only an extra $1500 (I know, ONLY...haha, but in the grand scheme of things...) so most people here elect to do it. I think that's what we'll be doing also.
I hope AF comes soon so you can get this exciting new month started!!
And yes, I've gained weight just since being on the Puregon. My boobs are much bigger, and my pants already felt a bit tighter--just one month!!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo