Community post

Discussion

June 2015 - IVF/IUI

View Full Post

All I have to say is Good Luck ladies :)

Hopefully June 2015 will bring lots of BFPs and all those will stick.

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

349 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

331 - 340 of 349 Replies | Last Page

@ckry28 - My luteal phase is really long, usually 16 days long, so testing at 11dpo would be way too early for me. Everyone is different though. The best way to know is blood work, which you are having done so I would just wait until you do that. Will you get your results same day? Some tests aren't sensitive enough either. During my IVF cycle, Basia got a positive at i want to say 6dp5dt (am i right, Basia?) and I didn't get a positive until day of beta which was i THINK 9dp5dt. That was 14dpo for me as well. I do remember having a lower back ache but i always got a back ache before AF too and with being on progesteron, i just didn't think much of it. I was on crinone, which is the vaginal suppositories. I was on that until about 9 weeks. I heard horror stories about it, but honestly, it was NOT bad at all. It was a little messy, but i got over that. I would take crinone over injections any day!! I didn't cramp, but i wanted to be cramping because i had read that was a good sign!

8 years ago

yes I got faint positive at 6dp5dt so that was 11dpo but I don't think I will be testing this early - I am scared

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

LS: I love the balance, experience and positive thinking you bring to us! I told my hubby that my friend is expecting a girl from a recent IVF cycle (that's you) and he was very confused when I explained I only know you online lol

Basia: Keep thinking positive... The little beans will stick and the rest of us will be shortly behind you.

ckny: Remember even if the blood test comes back negative tomorrow, you're not out until AF shows. My cycles too, are crazy irregular, I can go up to 90 days between cycles.

Keth: So happy for you that meds are covered? What all are you taking and when will you start to stim?

Cate, While and Texas: What's is going on with you ladies?

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

8 years ago

Thanks ladies :)
The nurse did say since they are doing the blood test early if it is negative I have to stay on progesterone and take a home test on the 6th.

Fx for all of us :)

8 years ago

Hey Ladies,

Basia - congrats on the two eggs and the two to freeze. I hope this TWW goes by quickly for you. You definitely are not out yet. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

LS - Congratulations on having a little girl.

Ckry - I hope you get a BFP on your blood test.

AFM - it turns out that I didn't O last week I got another +OPK yesterday and lots of EWCM. I enjoyed relaxing at the beach with my family and was sorry to leave. FX that I get my BFP this month.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Margie - you might have high LH base where you trick OPKs ;) I have that and my OPK test line has to be way darker then the other line for me to consider it to be +
Many times I got OPK that looked positive but was not.
It is just a bit more tricky. Did you get to BD?

8 years ago • Post starter

@basia- I don't blame you, i was the same way. I think holding out is the best, but do what is right for you. Like i said before, i enjoyed that "i could be pregnant right now" over the bfn.

@jackie - you are so sweet to say that. Thank you! Hah, i tell my hubby the same thing. So and so is doing this and whatnot. When we found out about baby girl, he goes...don't you want to tell your friends online?! Hah, he gets it :)

@margie - That is interesting! I agree with Basia...i only ever considered a positive if it was darker than my control line. I would get them for a few days in a row!

@ckry28- that is neat they are doing that!

8 years ago

I use clear blue digital OPKS I usually have a couple of days of "high" fertility before I get my "peak". I got a peak last week and then I started my "high moving to peak" this week. I've BDed a lot over the past few days so I think we've got it covered. A few more days of BDING aND I will consider myself in the real TWW.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

LS!!! I am THRILLED for you guys!! A little sweet lady--I'm so so excited!! I'm sure either gender would be just amazing, but how special will it be to have a little girl, a daughter that you can share special mommy-daughter things with :) Amazing!! I agree with Jackie--so grateful for your calm, reassuring presence on this board!

Basia - I'm sorry you've been feeling down, I can understand feeling that way especially with all the work and anticipation that's led up until this point. Especially since last time you did feel a bit differently. I def agree with the other ladies though--it is way early. I have friends that knew on conception they were pregnant with one pregnancy and then had no signs for others! I'm hopeful you will get big giant, amazing surprise soon! So glad the trigger is out too. I agree with LS- if it helps, test. If it doesn't, don't. Good luck hun!

ckry - Welcome :) Keep on hoping! My DH count a few months back was 1.5 and my clinic did say that they've seen many pregnancies with counts such as that. It didn't happen for us, but it does happen!! I actually think the problem was more "me" of why it didn't happen that round. Best of luck.

Margie - It sounds like you've got yourself covered :) Hoping for a BFP this month for you!!

Update...well there really isn't an update for me. We are holding off until we can save enough $$ for IVF. But I've been feeling a lot better about waiting. I took LS's advice and have been working on little things to prep for the baby coming in the future. Ie. I am focusing on getting myself as healthy as I can for a pregnancy. I've held on to about 10-15lbs that I should have gotten rid of--trying to focus on that. I am also finding that the break from going to the clinic so often has been really nice. I find my mind isn't consumed with everything to the same degree. We still tried (BD) during the times I thought I was ovulated but decided not to temp or OPK this month as I have really wanted to just take a break from obsessing. Your journey's through IVF have been so exciting and inspiring to keep me going!! I can't wait to share my story with IVF with you ladies!!

8 years ago

I am still here ladies starting the Process of finding embryo donation.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo