Community post

Discussion

June 2015 - IVF/IUI

View Full Post

All I have to say is Good Luck ladies :)

Hopefully June 2015 will bring lots of BFPs and all those will stick.

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

349 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

181 - 190 of 349 Replies | Last Page

LS - I am 7dp5dt. I have my beta on Monday.

8 years ago

@baby- I think you are testing too early. I tested at 6dp5t and it was negative. I didn't test again until my beta at 10dp5t. I waited until i got my beta before i tested again, i was too scared. I know some get BFP's really early, but i was NOT one of them. DO not cout yourself out just yet!!

8 years ago

Baby, as Ls said it might be early for testing! I hope on monday the beta test shows positive!

8 years ago

Sorry I wasn't able to get in here yesterday. I didn't have any exciting news to report sadly. It was a BFN. But I had my IUI on June 5 and think I had delayed ovulation (if you look at my chart you will see why. CTP is saying I'm 12 DPO today but I'm 15 DPIUI) so I'm still holding on to a glimmer of hope. I'm going to test again tomorrow and pray I get 2 lines!!!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

Tubal - you can post as much as you want :) you are part of this crazy hormonal family :D

Kethryes - I hope your biopsy comes good - when do you expect to hear back from Dr? Also I am so glad that you continue testing and getting ready for IVF

LS - getting bloodwork/ultrasound is always exiting - I'm glad I am not the only one that gets excited about that LOL

Margie - I am jealous of your vacation - I got back from Poland over a month ago and I am ready to take another break

BabyPath - sorry about BFN but I really hope that you just tested too early

TTC - are you scheduled for bloodwork?

I just want to say thank you for all the good wishes girls :)

Now some updates:
I did bloodwork and ultrasound on Thursday - E2 level was at 984, Yesterday I did another bloodwork and E2 jumped to 2300s; today I had another bloodwork and ultrasound. I am still waiting for the blood results but my follicles look ready. So I might be triggering tonight and having a retrieval on Monday. I have a good supply of eggs and hopefully we will get about 15 eggs on Monday.
If the bloodwork comes back and E2 is even higher we might do just lupron shot tonight w/o FSH hormones and let me body rest for a day and trigger tomorrow.
They are trying to be cautious since E2 jumped from 900s to 2300s within a day.

I did not post yesterday as I got super stressed and emotional. For no reason I was just crying like a baby LOL. I feel better today :)

I hope I did not miss anybody and if I did I am so sorry.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Basia- good luck Monday! Sending tons of baby dust! No blood work scheduled at this point. Hopefully I test positive tomorrow and can call RE Monday with good news. If positive then I'm sure they will do betas.

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

Got a call from clinic - I'm triggering tonight at 10:15 and retrieval is Monday morning

That's awesome, Basia!

Trying to stay positive for myself but having some dull cramping today so I feel like AF will be making her appearance soon, so it's a little difficult. :-P

8 years ago

Babypath - cramping and spotting are common with ivf. Try to relax.

Basia, great news dear!!!! I really hope for the best!
Ttclate and babypath, i hope you both see BFPs!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo