Community post

Discussion

June 2015 - IVF/IUI

View Full Post

All I have to say is Good Luck ladies :)

Hopefully June 2015 will bring lots of BFPs and all those will stick.

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

349 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

321 - 330 of 349 Replies | Last Page

Weepy and moody is a sign. ;)

8 years ago

Another negative test this morning :( 11dpo. Not holding out much hope for blood work tomorrow :/

Has anyone seen the new frer? They are curved. Lol.

8 years ago

Texas - that is true LOL

Ckry28 - I actually heard bad things about those curvy ones - apparently a lot of evaps, etc.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Basia - I'm sorry you are feeling weepy. :( hopefully that is a symptom that you are overlooking! Kethryes is right, each pregnancy is different!

Ckry - I haven't seen the curved ones! But I think we decided we won't test this cycle, but rather wait it out until Beta day and the phone call. I stressed myself out big time last cycle testing. We have a while until testing time this round, we'll see if I change my mind lol

8 years ago

I told myself the same thing going but I didn't hold out I figured it might be easier to get the bfn phone call if I tested neg at home first :( not sure it will work bc I just keep thinking maybe it still to early ugh

Well maybe that is why the test were 3 for 9 bucks lol no evap though. No hint of a line :(

8 years ago

@basia -SHAME ON YOU!!! You are NOT even close to being out and IVF is going and has worked!! Be positive. I had ZEROOOOOO symtpoms. ZERO! I was hungry but that was probably from progesterone so I don't even attribute that to pregnancy. Talk life into your womb and your little one. Go get acupuncture done to releive some stress. I do agree though, weepy and sad is a good sign. Any symptoms you had last time around could have easily been from progesterone. I didn't count anything as pregnancy symptoms since i knew progesterone will do the same thing. PLUS, every pregnancy is different. I know it's hard not to compare, but try not to. It will eat you up inside. Stay positive my friend, your time is near.

@ckry28 - Boooo on the BFN. Not sure how your cycle is, but i would never have tested positive on 11dpo. I am not going to give you false hope, but its possible you are still testing too early. When is AF due again? When i got my blood work done after my IVF, it came back positive, so when i tested i was very surprised to see how faint my bfp was. I would have gotten a BFN had i tested the day before.

@keth- WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That is amazing! Are you just freaking out?!?!

8 years ago

LS - haha thanks girl and yes shame on me. I keep making my DH rub my belly every evening and saying three times "Stick babies stick"
I'm going for acupuncture tomorrow so hopefully it will help me calm down. Waiting is so hard !!!

@basia- Good for you! It's such an emotional time and you know I get that. There were many times I doubted the process. DH would ask me every single day if I felt any different. I truly did not and that was hard. It was hard for him because he wasn't feeling anything or going through the changes our bodies do so I think he had a hard time connecting or maybe felt out of the process. He would talk to the baby too. It was pretty sweet. IVF was seriously the best thing for our marriage. It sounds so weird and funny to say that, but it brought us so much closer than i could have ever imagined. I am thankful for the process.

8 years ago

I hope it is just to early. I ha en blood work tomorrow at 12dpo but only bc I am going out of town. They wanted to do bloodwork on the 6th. Af is due Saturday I guess my cycles are anywhere from 27 to 40 days. I am also on progesterone this month for the first time. It makes me so hungry. Does he make you cramp? I have been cramping with backache off and on for a week.

When do you all get to test or bloodwork?

8 years ago

ckry - 11dpo is early but some people do get + so it depends on your body. My clinic does bloodwork on 14dpo (not earlier).
As for progesterone - it might be tricky and it might make you feel like you are pregnant or like AF is about to show up. Depends which progesterone.
I used progesterone in injections and progesterone in cream that was applied vaginally (Crinone) - Crinone made me cramp a bit.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo