Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

911 - 920 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

I am with you on the I hate clomid. But in the end it will be worth it if it gives you a BFP! Hope this will be the only month that you need to take it.

I am doing ok. Trying to loose 2 kg before my ivf. Think it is possible. But I will have to work hard. Started jogging again yesterday.

9 years ago

A quick way to lose the 2kgs is try a low GI diet and just walk two kilometres a day, it worked really well for me. It's a 1km walk around the block so I just did that twice a day. But now with the cold weather n rain I haven't been getting much exercise n on the clomid I've been wanting chocolate and broke down so I'm up a kilo :( so I'm going to try get back onto the low GI again. Sorry I ramble a bit.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

Thanks Bindy. Clomid apparently also makes you crave carbs. I didn't know that.... my friend only told me AFTER I gained a crap load of weight...

How are you feeling?

9 years ago

I can honestly believe that it makes one crave carbs coz it's all I've been wanting to eat :( I have the worst migraine again, but on a happier note finally got a positive opk today (never got one so dark before :D) and a heap of ewcm so looks like I might ovulate tomorrow :D have been bedding every second day since cd8 and bedded again tonight. Am currently cd13.

How have you been going?

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

Sorry about the migraine.... But the rest sounds promising! Will be so cool if you are one of those 1st month clomid success stories!!

I am doing ok. Think a month on bc is good for me. Just so much less stress. Usually by now I would be freaking out about ovulation which would have been today or tomorrow. Got a nice pamper day planned for saturday. Looking forward to it!

9 years ago

Only 2 days till DH gets his SA results I'm praying that it comes back good.

Autumn good luck with ur doc appt I remember you saying it was like the day before DH got his results. Let me know how it goes, hope you are well.

How are all the pregnant ladies going?

I'm going ok been bloated a heap and it looks like I might be 2dpo but I will know for sure after my cd21 blood test. Still getting hot flashes but slowly getting use to them. DH and I are going skiing in mid august so looking forward to that :D never been skiing before and never really seen snow so am excited about that can't wait!

9 years ago

Hi girls. How are you?

Bindy, I hope the results are good too!!! Skiing is going to be so much fun. It's really hard work the first time but after not long you'll be enjoying yourself. And you burn so many calories! !!! :) I went for the first time here in France and it was hard because I had never seen snow like that and could barely walk in my skis...and the alps are really steep and crowded...but now I love it.

It's really hot here right now. It was 36c yesterday and no AC in this country. I was feeling really bad last night. I almost thought it might be prelabor. It still hasn't started but i think it's going to be soon. My belly has been aching since yesterday like as if I'm going to start my period. Not feeling great today but with the heat I guess it's normal too...it's so hard to not try and read into every little twinge and ache right now!!! I'm sure when it starts for real it will be unmistakable. :) It's like the 2 week wait all over again!!!!!!!! Lol.

I hope you all have a nice weekend. I'll keep you up to date. Xxx

9 years ago

Divact you made me laugh thank you :) I love the it's like the tww wait all over a again :) I'm sorry that it is warm at the moment for you and that there isn't any AC :( it must be getting exciting to be getting so close I'm excited for you :)

Yep the most snow I've ever seen is about 1cms worth lol and we're going down to perisher they have been getting amazing snow fall this yr so I'm really excited I'll probably face plant a lot!!!! Lol DH has grown up skiing in America and Australia and New Zealand. So I will probably give him a good laugh :D

9 years ago

Oh you'll fall. Over and over again. But it doesn't hurt at all. Ya just get back up and do it again. If I go for a week, there is always one day where I get frustrated and tired and feel like crying....but it's so fun. :)

9 years ago

Good luck for the SA results Bindy. Please let us know what they say.. I counted wrong. Oops. ;) my app only on Friday.
The clomid bloat sucks. But hope you did in fact ovulate :). Skiing sounds nice! I have never been.

Lol. Divact. TWW all over. Hope she comes soon and gives you a break in the heat! Wow, you are almost a mommy!

I am still in a crying phase over my friend. Had her memorial service on Friday. But still struggling to cope with loosing her. Really just hoping that it does not affect the ivf negatively. I just need to start trying to be positive.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo