Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

1071 - 1080 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

We're thinking about maybe taking the digi tomorrow :)

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

Something about seeing it in words that makes it even more real. Gotta love digis!

Please someone make this baby sleeeeeep. Company coming tonight and my house is a mess and I have nothing to eat or drink .

9 years ago

Divact I'm so sorry your little girl won't sleep wish I knew of a way to help. I'm sure ur company will understand if the house is a mess. Hopefully she will go to sleep soon for you xx

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

I got my second lot of blood test results today at 12dpo my HCG was 83 and at 15dpo it was 550 :D and progesterone levels are 59 so all is looking good :D and got my positive on the digi so am feeling more relaxed now :D

9 years ago

I'm really excited for you Bindy. :)

It was crazy yesterday. I only had slept 3 or 4 hours that night -our worst night ever because I tried to get her to sleep in her crib and didn't let her sleep in her comfy chair thing. My bad....but she always sleeps a lot in the morning and afternoon so I figured no worries I'll get it later. Not!!!! She was awake from 1pm to 2 am without a nap!!!!!!! She would close her eyes for like 5 minutes and wake up each time. I ended up telling our guests to come a different day. My BF worked until 1030, the dog was crazy and even ate the only shoes I can wear right now. I had a mini break down around 9pm and just cried my eyes out when the baby was crying and asking to eat AGAIN and the dog was barking and trying to steal everything in sight. When the BF got home I had given up at that point and was feeling better. I had a real drink and it was great!!!
She ended up sleeping almost 8 hours last night and only got up once in the middle. Best night ever. Geez had to work for it though.
You pregos have this to look forward to lololololol. Sleep while you can ladies. Sleep while you can.
It's not that bad though. This morning she smiles every time I look at her or talk to her and all is forgotten. :)

9 years ago

And the morning sickness has begun.......

9 years ago

Ah poor Bindy. Hopefully it won't be too bad for you. Just remember it will end soon and it's all worth it in the end.

9 years ago

Thanks divact, I don't mind the morning sickness after how long we had been trying for I am willing to go through it all to get my little miracle :)

9 years ago

This site needs a "like" button...or I just spend way too much time on Facebook while nursing. :)

9 years ago

Lol I have thought the same thing it really needs a "like" button, but I spend a lot of time on Facebook too lol

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo