Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

241 - 250 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

I'm sticking to my strategy. Another good reason to be pleased i haven't got my bfp yet. If i conceive this cycle, I won't need winter mat clothes (waste of money)!

Still think we should act like we're never going to get a bfp. That way we will get one? For example:

Step 1: work out when your due date would be if you were to conceive this month.
Step 2: book and pay for a really expensive, activity-based holiday on that date (skiing, horseriding, diving, parachuting, base-jumping, etc). Something to really look forward to!
Step 3: do not take out travel insurance.

I reckon you'd get your bfp the next day... a week later tops! We just need to set things up so a new baby would completely ruin your life. I must say I still can't bring myself to look for a better job (just in case), even if a new job with no additional mat leave would completely guarantee a bfp! Does any of that make sense?

Divact maybe get a cute, but possessive dog that will definitely not get along with children! Create obstacles and the bfp will come long to complicate your life!

Humped dh today purely for the hell of it! I really do feel strangely refreshed this cycle. Wish I had ewcm though! I love it!

Autumn try not to stress. You've done it before so you should be able to do it again! I can't wait until you get your bfp!

Everyone else -same. Christmas is coming after all, you can worry again in the new year. In the meantime enjoy the party season! I am pleased with myself for sticking to the temping the last few days, just means I'll have some solid data to show the doctor in the new year. Have no idea why I'm feeling so positive today, but I am!

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

10 years ago

So I had a gyne appointment for 13Nov, but this morning at 8 I got a call from the receptionist saying if I want to come at 11:30 they have a cancellation. So I went with DH.

So the long and the short is she could not find my left ovary, what she could find in the end was smaller than the right and stuck to the back of my uterus. She also concerned as my period 7-8 days and then I ovulate on day 12/13 she says it can be that I might get pregnant but that the lining in my womb is not ready for implantation cause so little time between period an ovulation.

So I have to have a lapscope either coming Thursday or 5Dec. So at least we now know there something wrong and can do something about it.

10 years ago

Hi Makiet- sorry about your medical news, but yes, in a strange way at least she found something to pin it on rather than unexplained infertility! I hope your lap results are good.

That's interesting she said your early O was not a good thing. Again there are ways to improve lining. Maybe with close medical supervision you'll have bfp soon.

10 years ago

Oh, Makiet. I'm so sorry to hear that! Keep us posted on what you find out.

So sorry for your BFN, Autumn! It sounds like this cycle has been extra hard for several of us.

I had to look up kelpies, Bindy. Super cute! I hope you feel better today and the nausea goes away. There's no point in feeling sick until you know you're pregnant - it just makes us crazy.

Yay for the +opk, Divact! Let the baby making commence!

You are probably right, so impatient. One of my good friends TTC for a year and then decided to buy a new car. They chose a 2-door car instead of a 4-door car and of course she got her BFP the next month. So they had to deal with a car seat in a 2-door car, which was a major pain and she complained about it constantly. But that apparently did the trick for them!

Thanks for the BD wishes! It was actually a very nice day. A positive for not being pregnant: I could enjoy a glass of wine with my goat cheese pizza (made by the BF). We didn't have any extra cute trick-or-treaters, but several friends on Facebook have posted impossibly cute pictures of their kids in costume - a fat Korean baby that is barely sitting up in a raccoon costume??? OMG.

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Makiet, sorry to hear about the news, but as you said, thank goodness you know about it now so that you can start working in a solution.

Alright, I'm planning the diving and ski holidays now! It's funny you say that so impatient. Remember the couple I had dinner with that took a year and a half to get pregnant? They got pregnant on a ski trip.

I did decide today, to go shopping for winter things today. Things that will not fit if I get pregnant. Like really expensive lingerie. Maybe it will help me get pregnant?

I'm happy to not be pregnant, so that I can buy sexy lingerie and fit in it!

10 years ago

Ooh that's a good one. Shopping list: expensive lingerie, a 2 door car(!!), activity holiday..oh oh...I can feel a ttc 12 days of Christmas song coming on:

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me, my beautiful, awesome bfp, (that's because) on the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me...two tiny smart cars and my beautiful awesome bfp...
Three wheels of brie
Four plates of sushi
Five days in Maui
Six pairs of panties
Seven squishy corsets
Eight great job offers
Nine bottles of Bundy
Ten tall townhouses
Eleven cups of coffee
Twelve tiny terriers.

Everybody now!

10 years ago

So Impatient you make me laugh. Was having a bad night home alone till I read your post lol. I love your Xmas song it's awesome lol

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Just a very quik reply. Will reply properly on Monday when I am on my laptop.

Oh makiet I am sorry. Goodluck for your lap. Its not nice, but hopefully it leads to your bfp. I"ve had 3 and its worth the pain in the end. X

Lol so impatient. You make me laugh

So ive been up since 3 am. Crying from 4am to 7am. Think it was needed. Got a faint pos on a test this afternoon, tha I only ever had pos with on with ds. I refuse to use my ic. I put a pic up of the test if you want to see. I am not sure if this is real or just an evap, will keep you posted. Will test either tomorro or monday when my period is due. I am emotionally soooo drained at the moment that I am not getting my hopes up.

10 years ago

Any news autumn?

10 years ago

That is hilarious, so impatient! Now I have the tune stuck in my head... I hope that you work in the creative field somewhere because you really have tallent.

Have you tested again, Autumn? Have you used your digitals yet?

I have 2 darling foster puppies at our house right now, so I haven't had much time to think about TTC this weekend. I doubt that we'll have them long - they are just too stinking cute. But it is a nice distraction!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo