Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

1101 - 1110 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

I was just thinking the same thing Autumn.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

Me too!

9 years ago

How is everyone going these days?
I have my gender scan on Wednesday so will be looking forward to finding out if it's a girl or a boy.

Hope you are all well and getting ready for Christmas. Crazy time of year but looking forward to it.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

Sorry for the late reply! I haven't been getting the message notifications for some reason. Our little Molly was born on 11/18. It's hard to believe that she's almost 3 weeks old!!! I did have a csection and the recovery from that has thankfully been easier than expected. Trying to juggle the baby, work and sleep has been tough and I'm looking forward to a little break after the holidays!

How is everyone else doing? I miss hearing from the group!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

9 years ago

Congrats, am so happy for u, she is my sister's birthday mate

9 years ago

Congratulations Dogmom!!! Did it all go ok? Was it an emergency c section or planned at the end? How are you both doing now? The beginning is so tiring but so wonderful at the same time.

Bindy, let us know when you find out the gender!!! How are you feeling?

We are doing really well. Just going through this 4 month sleep regression thing which stinks. Lol. She went from sleeping through the night almost every night, to waking up 6 times a night, taking 2 hours of nursing to go to sleep, and waking up if we put her in her crib. I've become lazy and tired so she has been sleeping next to me in bed for a few weeks now. I'm afraid when i do start putting her back in her crib it might be difficult. We are going to Florida for 12 days for the holidays and when we come back i am going to start putting her to sleep in her room in her crib while still drowsy. Wish us luck, lol.

9 years ago

Hey everyone we just got back from our ultrasound and looks like we are going to break the line of all girls, we are having a BOY :D
Am a tad excited :D

Wow divact ur little girl is growing so fast and congrats dogmom on little Molly :)

Hope everyone is well

9 years ago

Thanks! Yes, it was a scheduled c-section, Divact. It was actually really nice to have a date that we could plan around, even though I was bummed to have the c-section instead of a natural birth. I actually started to have really strong, regular contractions right after they hooked me up to the monitor when we got to the hospital, so the little munchkin seemed ready that day.

I am exhausted, but I know that is to be expected. I'm still working, so not able to nap during the day and there's usually only 1-2 hrs in between feedings during the night for sleep. My MIL was here for 2 weeks, my SIL is coming next week, and then my parents are supposed to visit right after that. I know she will grow up fast and I'm trying to enjoy this time as much as possible, but it's hard sometimes. It will be nice when the holidays are over and we can relax a little!

I can't believe that Margot is already 4 months old, Divact! I hope the sleep regression goes by quickly! That's great that you get to see you family in FL for Christmas. Will this be the first time they meet her?

Congrats, Bindy!!!!!! Someone had to break the girl streak. Now you can start shopping!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

9 years ago

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!!!

9 years ago

Belated congratulations Dogmom. Love the name. I hope you're well and truly recovered now.

Very excited for you too Bindy! It's a very different Christmas this year!

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo