Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

891 - 900 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

What a weird period Bindy. Goodluck for the clomid!
I was unlucky and had many side effects: nausea, headache, bloating, painful O, BITCH galore and weight gain. But with ds I didn't have them. Only had nausea...

I am CD1. So started bc today

9 years ago

I am so incredibly sorry to hear about your friend, Autumn! My heart hurts for their family and their little boy.

At least AF arrived Bindy so that you can start your Clomid without any further delays. It is very exciting! You should be very proud of your weight loss! I know that you worked very hard for it.

Also exciting for you to start your BC, Autumn! Sending twin vibes your way!

The pregnancy insomnia is killing me. I haven't slept more than 4 hours in a single night since getting pregnant and I am constantly fatigued and my brain feels fuzzy all the time. And the bacne is SO bad, too. It's summer here and I don't even want to wear most of my summer clothes because it looks too gross. Really excited for Tuesday to get here so that we can see our little girl/guy!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

9 years ago

Please let us know if its a boy or a girl Dogmom!! The insomnia sounds crap. Hope it goes away soon so that you can get some rest.

9 years ago

Dogmom that's horrible that you have only been getting a few hrs sleep a night I really hope you get some decent sleep soon. I agree with autumn please let us know if ur having a boy or girl :)

Yay autumn the start of ur Ivf journey I have everything crossed that the Ivf works first go. I'm at cd4 so not too far ahead of you :) it would be awesome to fall preg around the same time :)

Thanks for the heads up with the side effects of clomid a mate of mine said she's been getting horrible heart racing as well :( but it' will be worth it if it works.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

Hope you skip all the side effect Bindy. Like I said, I didn't have it the first time. So tomorrow your clomid journey starts

I would be great if we got pregnant around the same time. But I think I have a 5 week wait before the real IVF.

9 years ago

Dogmom, today you find out or . So exciting

Bindy. How did the first day on clomid go?

During the day I am reading up on ivf and getting myself emotionally prepared for it...but as soon as I get in bed, I start doubting everything. So guess who is not sleeping well. LOL

9 years ago

Thanks autumn so far I've just had a slightly racin heart when I lay down but I can handle it so far lol

Aww autumn try not to doubt everything.

Dogmom such an exciting day finding out if ur having a boy or girl :D

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

I hope you don't get any other side effects from the Clomid, Bindy!

Try not to lose sleep over things you can't control, Autumn. I know it's easier said then done, but being extra tired doesn't help anything.

Well, the pink streak is continuing for this forum! It's a girl! She put on quite a show for us during the sonogram and it was really fun to watch. We're super excited!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

9 years ago

Congratulations dogmom :) that's so exciting a little girl

9 years ago

Congrats Dogmom. So exciting!

Hope the racing heart goes away Bindy, and that it is your only side effect.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo