Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

991 - 1000 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

Yes, I have to agree it all went very fast. I think it helped that my cycle started 3 days after bc and om Lucrin and not 2 weeks like many people said.

Great that af is still missing. Hope it stays that way. I dont know a lot about temps, but i think if its still above the coverline its good!:) spontaneous sex is a good thing. Ttc takes a lot out of it. I am embarresed to say that since starting the ivf cycle we are yet to do it. I hope to change that this weekend ;) lol

9 years ago

Hey have a look on my countdown page and scroll to the bottom and let me know what you all think of my BBT chart. I finally figured out how to make it visible lol

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

Bindy I think it still looks good!!! Your temps are really high and it went up again! Looks promising. How are you feeling?

9 years ago

I'm feeling ok, still no sign of af. I'm nervous and excited that this might be the cycle maybe.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

How are you feeling today autumn? How's ur weekend going?

9 years ago

I really think you are going to be a first time clomid success story!! Getting excited for you!! Still only testing tomorrow?

Weekend has been nice so far. Had a braai last night and today just chilling at home. Still no real side effects from the meds... So getting a bit worried. Thought I would feel the ovaries by now...

9 years ago

Yep the plan is to test tomorrow morning will go to the supermarket tonight and get a FRER if it comes back pos will get my blood test done tomorrow. It would be amazing if I get a bfp I think I would prob cry after all this time trying. But at the same time I don't think I could handle another negative.

Glad ur having a nice weekend so far, try not to worry about not having bad side effects ect I know sometimes you will start to feel your overies a couple days before you stop meds, was reading up on the Ivf and icis process on the Facebook page.

9 years ago

I can understand not wanting to see a negative. (But I doubt it will be ;) ). Please let me know when you tested!! Ill be checking this site in my sleep tonight to see your update ;)

Thanks. Or maybe I am just lucky with few side effects.... My weight has also gone down even further which is awesome...but not what is supposed to happen. But I think it might be because I am really watching what I eat and drinking a lot of water!! The water might also be why I am not bloated like some people on the meds? I dont know. Will just try to chill and not worry untill wednesday

9 years ago

I brought a FRER test so if af hasn't showed by tomorrow morning I will test. I told DH I don't want to be the one to have a look at the results he has too lol I just don't want to see another neg.

I noticed with clomid when I was watching what I ate and drinking plenty of water I wasn't too bad but once I started eating whatever I liked all the side effects hit me hard. I've finally lost the weight I gained on clomid.

I promise as soon as I get the result bfp or bfn I will let you know autumn :)

9 years ago

Thanks Bindy! Lol. Hope your dh has good news when he looks at the test ;)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo