Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

671 - 680 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

Autumn I've decided to wait till AF is late than test like last time. AF is due next week on Friday (wedding anniversary) so guess I'll see.

Tww suck :(

Next month will be a yr of trying.....

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Hope you get a good anniversary gift Bindy. It's better to not test. Wish I could do it. TWW is horrible!

I went off the pill last year May because I thought I was pregnant. What a joke. Never thought I would still be TTC by this time. The funny thing is, before I thought I was pregnant last year, I was too afraid to try again. Wasn't sure I was up for another difficult pregnancy. Now I would even take a difficult pregnancy as long as I get one.

10 years ago

I don't test till after AF is due now, actually I hadn't tested in months but last month I just felt different so when AF was late decided to test.....in some ways I wish I hadn't.....
I won't test on our wedding anniversary don't want to ruin it with a negative.

Autumn I've been off birth control for over a yr now, I'm thinking now what was the point of being on it seeing as I don't fall preg anyway :( guess we have both been trying about the same amount of time autumn, hopefully it will happen for us both soon.

Remember how ages ago we had to come up with a party trick I figured mine out.....I'm my own birth control. (I don't know if I'm laughing or crying)

On another note I think I've caught a bug :( hate being sick spec in my tww makes me even more depressed.....oh well guess that's life sometimes.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Bindy also didn't know whether to laugh or cry about your party trick. So unfair. So much money wasted on birth control when obviously we didn't need it. I don't even have a party trick anymore.

Last night we went for a run, halfway I was in such a bad mood i just turned aroundand left poor husband. Lol. Funny in retrospect. Just felt like nothing helps.. Loosing weight didn't help, eating healthy didn't help, gettng fitter didn't help, pills don't help, vitamins don't help.... Just a bit negative. Don't know what else to do.

10 years ago

Great, just realized that we won't even be able to try next month. We are visiting my parents right smack bang in ovulation time. How crappy is that?? Well, at least I get a drug free month.

10 years ago

Autumn dw I've done that to my husband as well, I sometimes just get in such a bad mood that I walk off and just leave him standing there trying to figure out what he did wrong I feel sorry for him.

I understand how you feel I really do it just feels like it will never happen. That sucks so much that ur going to miss next cycle maybe it might be good to just have that month off just to enjoy life and not think about ttc for that time (I know easier said than done) might just be good to get away from it.

10 years ago

I also feel bad for poor DH. He tries so hard and then I get moody.

Has your spotting stopped yet?
I am feeling crampy today.

Maybe we should do our own "100days of happiness" It won't get us pregnant, but maybe we can get more positive

10 years ago

Yep spotting stopped today autumn same as last cycle

I'm liking the sound of 100 days of happiness. Yeh I think we need to be a little happier and more positive.

I'm sorry ur feeling crappy today autumn. Hopefully ur day will get better. Positive thoughts.....lol made myself laugh on my comment of positive thoughts, DH looked at me like I was crazy lol which made me laugh harder.....hopefully my laughter will rub off on u

10 years ago

I did have a laugh thanks Bindy. Don't think we are the 2 most positive people at the moment

10 years ago

Yeh I don't think we are the two most positive people at the moment. But as long as we can have a bit of a laugh.....that's the important thing

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo